sarah palin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah palin

i dont care if her daughters pregnant,i care about her core beliefs,fighting corruption,low taxes,and helping the working person.based on her record id vote her pres over mccain.

Re: sarah palin

And that is how it should be in my opinion...
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Well said. I really like her record. As for her daughter, Obama has said it best. It should be a private family matter. For a change, I am really excited about this upcoming election. Already looking forward to the debates between McCain and Obama and Palin and Biden as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Suwannee Terry View Post
        Well said. I really like her record. As for her daughter, Obama has said it best. It should be a private family matter. For a change, I am really excited about this upcoming election. Already looking forward to the debates between McCain and Obama and Palin and Biden as well.
        me too. i think palin will suprise biden.,

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
          i dont care if her daughters pregnant,i care about her core beliefs,fighting corruption,low taxes,and helping the working person.based on her record id vote her pres over mccain.
          I agree 100%. Why should it matter if her DD is pregnant? That is between her & her family. It is none of my business. Will it make a difference in the way she does her job? I don't think so. And about her son....how many women or men for that matter have special needs kids and still carry on with their jobs? Does any of that affect how she will do her job? It will probably make her work harder to make the world a better place for her family & ours too. I say good for her for being upfront & honest about it. If she tried to hide them from the world then I would worry. JMHO.

Comment

I was just watching a video clipping of her on TMZ. She was a sports announcer. She's done it all for such a young age.

What I don't like about her is that she takes motherhood second. I was just reading after she delivered her child with down syndrome she returned to work 3 days later.

Comment

She was superwoman. She went and did a conference speech at Texas when her water broke, flew back to Alaska, 7 hours later had her son, and then went to work 3 days after. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about that. Oh yeah, and then she had to spend some time with her other 4 kids and hubby along the way.

Comment

"What I don't like about her is that she takes motherhood second. I was just reading after she delivered her child with down syndrome she returned to work 3 days later."

While this is courageous, and I absolutely understand that women have successful, demanding careers (I raised/educated three children with a very demanding production schedule) and still manage to raise their children and take care of their family obligations, but this is bothersome to me as well. It seems strange that a woman/mother would deliver a child with such special needs and go back to the workplace so soon. I mean I would at least want to have a couple of weeks with that child, but that is just me.

Some folks are very ambitious!

Comment

I read somewhere that she supported hunting elk from the air, when her state constituents wanted her to veto the bill. this is my biggest gripe, an elected 'servant' should vote what her constituents want..should represente her people not a special interest group.

Comment

with her dh and kids, i think trig will be well cared for.

Comment

First lady Laura Bush said today that sexism aimed at Sarah Palin was a very real prospect and suggested Democrats watch what they say about the Alaska governor and John McCain's ticketmate.

“The other side will have to be particularly careful," Bush said in an interview on Fox News from St. Paul, "because that’s something we all looked at."

Questioned about whether Palin may face sexism from the media in the way Hillary Rodham Clinton supporters claim she did, Bush said: "I think that's a possibility."

The first lady, who had been planning to speak to the GOP convention tonight before Gustav scrambled the schedule, expressed pride in Palin.

"I’m going to get what I wanted, which is to be able to vote for a Republican woman," Bush said. "People, as they get to know her, are going to be so impressed with her grit and her sensible judgment.”
                      "She has shown how terrific women can be, and how strong women can be, in office.”

Bush and Cindy McCain were to visit a convention breakfast sponsored by the Louisiana delegation this morning.

Comment

I do want to say that I'm not dissing that a woman can't take care of kids and have a career. It just needs to be balanced. Look at Hillary for an example, she had 1 kid and a very outstanding career but with 5 kids, there are only so many hours in a day to give your time too.

I almost hope that the rumour is true about her faking the pregnancy for Bristol because then it shows she did it for the love of her kid but leaving a helpless newborn kind of shows the opposite.

Comment

Oh yeah, and I do believe the other kids would help out but that would kind of be like doing it the way that Arkansas family did and having the kids raise the other 19 or whatever number she's on now.

Comment

Working...
                          X