Tuesday talk.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday talk.....

Back to the grind today! How is everyone? Pretty much the same here.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Tuesday talk.....

SSDD here, really didn't want to come to work, but gots bills to pay, so gots to go to work!!

Comment

We made it through Gustav!! We pretty much dodged a bullet. It took more of a Northerly path, so that helped us alot. Not sure of any damage around town, but around my house everything is OK. The only thing is that we lost power last night around 9:30pm, thank goodness for generators. After Rita we had our whole house wired to one.

Everyone have a blessed day!
      Nicki

Comment

Glad you made it through Gustav ok. We will keep you in our prayers.
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Good Morning to you all...
          Yes, another day has begun and it's time to get myself back in high gear!
          Very Glad that the hurricane mess is over for now....one day at a time...
          Have a great day dear friends!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Pretty much DDSS. Glad you are ok, Wessnicki. Hope everybody has a good day. Feel better Nu. You are working at a doc office, surely you can get some drugs, LOL

Comment

Good Morning All!! These last few weeks, it seems the more I do, the less gets done. I am beginning to resemble that hamster running in the wheel in its cage. SSDD is getting very old in this house.

Okay, pity party over. Back to work for me. Grass to mow, garden to clean up, company coming for the week end so floors to clean, beds to be made and menus to plan. (sigh)
              Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

it's like a monday on a tuesday. oh strange.

I have to finish folding and ironing from yesterday.
                this is new to me. so it's different chit, different day.

i feel like an after school special.
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
                X