this past weekend....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this past weekend....

my daughter has a friend, who according to the friend's mom is only allowed to be friends at school. her mother does not like my DD.
    and that's fine. I totally understand why.
    my daughter is not perfect by any streach of imagination... jr high was horrible for her.
    friends mom Mrs C, was a sub teacher often, and DD acted up in class. i understand and that's fine.

my DD is driving now.
    friend Alex is not allowed in the car. and that's fine. Alex is a wild child.
    mom has a very short leash on her and she's in trouble often for back talking etc.
    these two being friends and hanging out would be bad news. however I am thrilled that my kid is finally shutting her mouth in class, no write ups last year woot!

this past weekend.
    in the paper there's a story of a 16 year old who was out at 130 in the morning, and took a street too fast and ran into a house. the car was airborne.
    turns out, alex was in the car, there were three of them.
    alex and the other kid hauled off before the police showed up. leaving the driver alone.
    alex sneeks out of the house.
    her mom is clueless about it.

yet, in her opinion, my kid is the bad ass.
    wow.

i shake my head.
    driver got in huge amounts of trouble, he isn't to be out after 11 pm.
    alex is lucky she wasn't killed. and her mom is totally clueless... thinking she's in bed asleep the whole time....
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: this past weekend....

This is so ridiculous!!!~ The other mom needs to get the stick out of her butt and the blinders off her eyes. Seems like this stuff happens to the one that deserves it!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Re: this past weekend....

the news is bound to come around back to her. it has too.
      the kid in the car has to tell his parents, what the heck he was doing out at 130 in the morning. they all had snuck out from what I understand.
      just seems if alex is bragging about it then the news has to get back to her.

I felt that if i had called, then it'd be a stab back at me, "well your kid is flying down yaupon" and i wouldn't want it to sound like that. my kid is doing fine, now lol
      won't say she doesn't get out of line at times but she's not sneaking out either.

cannot imagine the devestating news of getting a call at 2 am, and thinking my kid was asleep the whole time.
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
      X