Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the amazing race

anyone going to watch it?

I have never seen it, never followed it, but i have friends who do, i know they enjoy it.
    I think I'll follow this one this time. try it out a little bit.

any fans here? will there be enough watching to have amazing threads?
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: the amazing race

I love it , never missed a season! I have been trying to get a co-worker and her brother to audition.

Comment

One of the best shows on tv, even paired up with all shows; would not miss this show, will tape if gone; has the best premise, and you get to see parts of the world you never would. Love love love it.

Comment

I got so mad last year because it was always delayed because of sports so I ended up missing half of the episodes. This year I've got a dvr so I hope it'll be different. I can tape everything else and just watch patiently until the race comes on!

Comment

We never miss it! We DVR it, and then fast forward through the commercials so we don't interrupt the excitement and tension of the moment, yet we can pause it for questions, quick re-winds and comments. It's fun to watch with a group of people.

Comment

My absolute fav Tv show. I am actually watching old episodes on OLN everynight and yes some are just as annoying the 2nd time around..LOL
            Elaine

Comment

I like Survivor.

Comment

Working...
              X