• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's next in your NEED TO TRY list?

any new recipes you are wanting to try?

I have bean's chili next on my list...
    and I have some casseroles I wanna do.
    and there are some soups I wanna look at.
    one is a stuffed bell pepper soup. looks really good.

YOU? anything you are waiting to try out ?
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: what's next in your NEED TO TRY list?

I want to try out some recipes from a cookbook I got on the bargain bin table at Border's when we were off last week (DH and I have a new found simple little pleasure in life - hanging out at Border's on occasion reading books/magazines in their coffee lounge while sipping on yummy lattes........VERY relaxing!)

Anyway, I found this cookbook for about $4.99 called, "Mediterranean Food of the Sun". It's got some GREAT soups and salads that are relatively simple AND they are all so healthy for you with the way those Mediterraneans eat!!! As I try them, I'll have to keep in mind to post them here.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

geeshh .. i have a Long list .. i think my TO TRY cookcook is getting as big as my cookbook of stuff i have made.. I love recipes

Comment

zoozbra get to cooking girl!!! i wanna hear all about it
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I guess the 500 degree sirloin tip roast recipe.
          The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

take pics girly girl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
              take pics girly girl!!!

Ookie dokie!!!!
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I want to try the recipe for losing weight....so far, every recipe I try I fail at.
                "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Me to roo roo. If you find one let me know. I got approved for medicare while fighting for my disability. They have this awesome program that gives you $200 towards a gym membership or a weight loss program or a stop smoking program. I am going to find a gym and start doing water aerobics and see if that does anything for me.

Sorry Stella got side tracked but I have tons of recipes to try but due to health want them to be a bit more healthy for my family. So now looking for healthy cooking.

Debbie
                  Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

I'm wanting to make a recipe posted by Bean for Martha Stewarts - Baked Rigatoni Cake - A Stuffed Pasta Dish

Comment

I want to try making Gumbo. Watched Booby Flay's Gumbo Throwdown and it looked so good!

Comment

Ummmm. Tastebud, it sound's like you are watching Mr. Flay more than the Gumbo.
                        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Are you watching Mr. Flay Has he has breast reduction surgery yet...lol

Comment

Has he cleaned his fingernails? LOL
                            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Originally posted by BJinTexas View Post
                              Are you watching Mr. Flay Has he has breast reduction surgery yet...lol
                              LOL, he needs it, maybe a good support bra will do until then, I don't see how his wife can stand looking at his hands with those dirty ragged nails.

Comment

Working...
                              X