Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new 90210

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The new 90210

    Anybody else watching it??? Not too impressed here, yet.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

  • #2
    Re: The new 90210

    it's on.

    but because DD wanted to see it, so i have to record it.
    but i have this and the new house recording at the same time, so i have to watch one or the other.

    no i am not impressed at all.
    i dont' think they should have brought back the old people. it doesn't add up.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The new 90210

      Originally posted by Stella View Post
      it's on.

      but because DD wanted to see it, so i have to record it.
      but i have this and the new house recording at the same time, so i have to watch one or the other.

      no i am not impressed at all.
      i dont' think they should have brought back the old people. it doesn't add up.
      Stella, you just scared me!!! I thought I missed the new house. That one is old. New season don't start until the 16th.
      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The new 90210

        really? it's isn't sopposed to record re runs.
        and it's a 2 hour one...

        hahahaha DH will be all bumbed up lol that is mostly his show.
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The new 90210

          Did not watch the new one but named my first DD Sydney after Sydney on the first 90210. I liked her attitude until I had my DD, now I am rethinking things..........LOL

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The new 90210

            Originally posted by Stella View Post
            really? it's isn't sopposed to record re runs.
            and it's a 2 hour one...

            hahahaha DH will be all bumbed up lol that is mostly his show.

            I have it set to record new ones and it wasn't recording. I checked and it didn't say new.
            I looked it up and it says that it's an encore presentation of the last two episodes of last season.
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The new 90210

              Originally posted by shadow View Post
              Did not watch the new one but named my first DD Sydney after Sydney on the first 90210. I liked her attitude until I had my DD, now I am rethinking things..........LOL

              LOL...I loved the original 90210 and Melrose Place.
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The new 90210

                syndey? i do not remember her.

                what caracter did she play? a cousin? a girlfriend?
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The new 90210

                  Originally posted by Stella View Post
                  syndey? i do not remember her.

                  what caracter did she play? a cousin? a girlfriend?
                  Crap I think I meant Melrose Place........sorry girls!

                  Sydney was the redhead..a spit fire type, and so is mine!

                  Though mine is blonde...eek!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The new 90210

                    Originally posted by shadow View Post
                    Crap I think I meant Melrose Place........sorry girls!

                    Sydney was the redhead..a spit fire type, and so is mine!

                    Though mine is blonde...eek!
                    I was trying to remember who Sydney on 90210 was. LOL. Now I know who you mean.
                    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The new 90210

                      I was being my dumb self............again........

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The new 90210

                        Originally posted by shadow View Post
                        I was being my dumb self............again........

                        LOL.....not dumb at all. Both of those were such popular shows back then. I remember when the season finale of 90210 was on. EVERYBODY watched it.
                        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The new 90210

                          i am a no body.

                          I didn't watch it..
                          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The new 90210

                            Originally posted by Stella View Post
                            i am a no body.

                            I didn't watch it..
                            Stop that! I was no one and watched, had nothing to do!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The new 90210

                              when 902 came on at first, i landed into it. dh worked late, baby was asleep, and it was like a private little secret, embarrased to let people know.

                              so i popped into my friend robin's house one night and she was watching it. lol we laughed and laughed.
                              but then it came on at a new time and then everyone was watching it !! LOL

                              i pretty much quit when brenda left, saw it a few times when cousin girl tiffany showed up i didn't like her.
                              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X