Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for supper 9-3-08

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I beat everyone and posted this thread first nanny nanny poo poo!!

Going with my patty melts, tater salad and apple crisp!

Get out of bed darnit and plan your freakin menus !!

Re: What's for supper 9-3-08

I think you should share....sounds very Yum!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

have a request from DS for pan-fried Talapia, rice with stir fried veggies so~ that's what's on the menu here.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Wow, you are early, still sipping coffee, but for once I actually have a plan for dinner
        Smoked porkchops, roasted fingerling potatoes, sauted cabbage and probably some kind of sweet salsa to go with the pork or applesauce, if I don't have time to make the salsa.

Comment

Roasted mushrooms and pasta and grilled ribeye. A sliced tomato and basil from the garden.
          Now time for coffee! Have a good day.

Comment

I think I'll go join Paki!!! Thanks, and welcome!!!

Way to go Jewels, beat us all to the punch this morning!!!

Comment

HOLD UP SWOLL UP JEWELS !!

get out of bed and plan your freaking meals??. hahahha

what????? mine were planned a month ago.

tonight we are having chicken patties.
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Oh Man, Everyone's Dinners Sound So Good. I Was Thinking Blt's, Corn On The Cob And Brocolli. But That Could Change.
                SHEL

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  Wow, you are early, still sipping coffee, but for once I actually have a plan for dinner
                  Smoked porkchops, roasted fingerling potatoes, sauted cabbage and probably some kind of sweet salsa to go with the pork or applesauce, if I don't have time to make the salsa.
                  I am always hearing about your roasted fingerling potatoes. I want to know more about them...please share...they sound so good...
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I've got Bean's cube steak recipe in the crockpot already, gonna have mashed potatos and fresh butterbeans, and some fried green apples with cheddar. I cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
                      I am always hearing about your roasted fingerling potatoes. I want to know more about them...please share...they sound so good...
                      We love those little potatoes, not much to share, really. My grocery store carries those little potatoes right along with regular potatoes. Heat oven to 425 °, slice or half the potatoes, mix with olive oil, salt & pepper, and a pinch of paprika, pour on baking sheet. Roast for about 30 minutes or so until tender. Turn potatoes half way through baking. Easy and taste so good.

Here is a web site for more recipes. http://www.mountainking.com/

Comment

After reading all about chili yesterday on this web-site, that is all I have thought about. So that is what we are having, chili with rice and I have 2 ears of corn I need to cook, and I may make an apple pie even though it is going to be 94 today, well I will just crank up the air conditioner.

Comment

a nice COLD iceberg lettuce with either a Creamy Lemon-Garlic Dressing or a Tangy Feta-Dressing. < I found both the dressing recipes in my new Southern Living mag >

Comment

Thank you Nuisance.........glad to be aboard!!

Comment

It was suppose to be the sirloin tip roast....but as usually nothing went right today. So it's gonna be tacos.
                              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Working...
                              X