I am ready for Autumn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am ready for Autumn!

I am sick of looking at grass dried up and 90-95 degree weather! I want cool weather and chili, apple and pumpkin baking, and a cup of hot tea in the evening!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: I am ready for Autumn!

I am with you Nommie, tired of the hot, humid weather.

Comment

Me too Ladies...Fall is probably one of my most favorite times of the year..the smells, the colors..the cooler weather..ahhhh...we are just around the corner now, huh? It is just so short lived around here.
      Two years ago I had the opportunity to travel the coast and go up through Mississippi to Tennessee. It was beautiful and the fall colors were spectacular!
      Great Memories of fall.......
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Same here, we just really don't have much of fall weather, and way too short. But I wish the temps would come down to mid 80's or so 60's at night, that would be such a relief.

Comment

I don't know what happened, the front/storm came in last night, mostly wind, hot hotter 'n hell, this morning it's 69 and the high only suppose to be 82!!! Unheard of this time of the year. Real overcast like it's going to rain, only 20% chance though, but it seems the lesser the chance, the more it rains! lol

I'm ready for a good cold front for a good pot of soup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
            I am sick of looking at grass dried up and 90-95 degree weather! I want cool weather and chili, apple and pumpkin baking, and a cup of hot tea in the evening!
            Spiced tea...mmmmm!
            Crazy darned weather huh Sis? All day yesterday, hot and looking like rain...but not a drop here either. I will be so glad when we start to get the kind of rain that brings those cool fronts on down from the north how about you?
            Last edited by TexAnn; 09-03-2008, 09:02 AM.
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

East Texas got rain out of Gustav , but we didn't, not a drop.

Comment

Can't wait for Fall when I can cook up some soups and stews, stuffed cabbage and turkeys etc.!

Comment

I Love Fall. It Is A Real Busy Time Of Year For Us But I Love The Cool Nights, The Colored Leaves, Dinners In The Field, Driving Tractor And Working Ground, And Riding W/ Dh While He Digs Beets. Bring On The Fall Season.
                  SHEL

Comment

I'm with you. But, I'm ready for the grass to stop needing cut every three days and for hurricane season to be over with.
                    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

We've Had Enough Rain Everything Is Still Green. I Commented To Dh Sunday On The Way To The Lake That I Was Suprised How Green Everything Was, This Time Of The Year It's Usually Brown/yellow And Dry.

Comment

Working...
                      X