So many people.....way too quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many people.....way too quiet

So, why is everyone so quiet tonite??? You all just lurking and looking around?

I am sitting here just checking out the web, playing on webkinz, nothing much. I have to run out to the convenience store and grab a pak of smokes. I am out. Quiet nite for my family, dh is in bed because he is runnning a relay tonite and he starts at midnite. So, the kids didn't get to see him. DS has to go to the eye doctor tomorrow morning, I think his eye is infected again. And dd is on a lego obsession.

so what are you doing?

dragun

Re: So many people.....way too quiet

ok, runnin out really quick, talk amongst yourselves. I know ya looked...I see you sneakin around.

dragun

hahahaha

Comment

wherever i go it's quiet: stores, message boards...
      I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

well, ya know if I saw a chocolate moose walking into walmart......it would leave me speechless!!!

Lol......I crack myself up. But my family tells me all the time that I am not funny in the least. That I am the only person who gets my jokes and laughs at them.

dragun

Comment

Nyuk-Nyuk-Nyuk!!!

I am eating a Subway Tuna on Wheat with every veggie that they had available! Also watching Season Two of "The New Adventures of Old Christine" and hopping around the net.
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I grabbed a six inch meatball with just cheese at my local Sheetz store while I got my smokes.

I am watching "Dog the Bounty Hunter" I just love his trash wife.

dragun

Comment

Psssssssssst.......hey, Dragun.........check your PM from me!

~Kathy~
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I dozed off while watching the final episode of 'the triangle' on DVR. I am sitting here wondering why i wasted 6 hours on that dog and marvelling that I only dozed off during the final episode. Now I'm just checking in one last time and heading for bed.

Night night everyone. Don't let the bed bugs bite.
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Been watching America's Got Talent. Hope they don't vote the 4 yr. old through. She's adorable, but not a Vegas act, which is the object of the show. So stupid of the judges to let her get through the auditions in the first place. What were they thinking?!

Comment

Night Ginger! Yeah, kathy I got your pm.

Ok, so ginger was watching the "triangle" ? Does anyone know about this and what dog is she talking about.

dragun

Comment

i popped in here a few times. but there wasn't any new topics, and i was out of ideas on topics.

i was digging around the 30 day website looking for new recipes, i hope to cook again soon. gotta check DH's schedule first.

and everyone was sitting around laughiing at DD. who has shingles, rather than a fever blister... dr gave her valtrax. she made me pick up the prescription, she was embarrassed to do it lol
                      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

HI Stella,

I am lonely tonite. I didn't realize how much I must talk to my dh in the evenings, because you all are getting my gabishness tonite. He usually doesn't do these nite runs because he is a day person.

I am totally flipping the channel and watching like 3 shows at one time. Nothing is really keeping my attention.

dragun

Comment

Originally posted by dragun6 View Post
                          I grabbed a six inch meatball with just cheese at my local Sheetz store while I got my smokes.

I am watching "Dog the Bounty Hunter" I just love his trash wife.

dragun

Mmmm I love the cookies they have at Sheetz
                          "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

I like the cookies with the pink icing.

dragun

Comment

I'm trying to catch up with the board. More reading than writing.
                              Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

Working...
                              X