Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday thoughts..............................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday thoughts..............................

Good morning all!! Muggy and hot here..we have a 60% chance of rain--I sure hope so! I forgot what it looks like!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Thursday thoughts..............................

Good morning
    The humidity has broken here, actually kinda chilly, guess that's it for our 'summer'
    putting some laundry on the line, baking some brownies then off to the grocery store,,,,if day warms up, I'm off to the lake for some tannin'
    have a great day everyone!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Good Morning to you all...
      It is so nice and cool this morning! A beautiful day! I wish the temps would stay like this all day, but I know better than to wish for that..So i will enjoy the moment.
      Mudder sounds like you are going to enjoy your day as well..
      Have a good day dear friends!!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Good Thursday Morning CK peeps. Another hot and humid day, I am ready for the first cold front to come through, but I know it's way too early for that. Watching all those Hurricane's in the atlantic. I hope Ike is not coming into the gulf.
        No clue what I am going to get into today. Lots of projects started, so no lack of work. And I noticed my silver needs polishing, maybe I do that

Comment

Morning, nice cool morning here, 63 . Only to get up to mid 80's!

Other than that, SSDD!!!

Comment

Another hot humid day, but tomorrow, maybe some rain and cooler, yeah!! I have to go pick up 2 puppies at the vet today, they each got fixed yesterday and then I have to wait for youngest son to come and get his pup, he is working today, and I will probably have to pup sit the other one until tomorrow, unless I want to drive it home. The joy of being a housewife, no one thinks you have anything else to do.

Comment

Wellsms, you are close enough to me to be going through this late summer weather in our area. Hi neighbor!
              Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

sitting out by the pool this morning, it's a nice cool breeze.
                it was soo nice!

not as hot today, only 91, but the humidity is low.
                my daughter is taking me to lunch today.

poor thing, feels that everyone is staring at her, with the scar on the side of her head, the thing on her nose,and the shingles all over her ear and upper neck....
                poor baby.
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
                X