Buddy List /MSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy List /MSN

Okay, this is REALLY weird! I just got an instant message from some one I do not know, but I okay'd it cuz I thought it may be from one of you here,,,,it was some who wanted to'talk dirty' to me and show me 'stuff'!!!! This has NEVER happened before where just anyone wants to send me an IM. Happened to anyone here????
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Not having to do w/ anything new here at CK... but I've gotten those before. I NEVER accept them.
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I used to get them before when I was with AOL, but never with MSN
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

That's scary, what your child had been on. There sure are alot of wackos out there!
        People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

I get them all the time on AOL. lol Some real sick packages out there!

Comment

That is odd. How did they find your name?
            Oh, by the way, I do have you added as a buddy...you once gave me your screen name. I've just never caught you online at the same time as me to IM you.

Comment

I get them alot on AOL too. I just ignore and block them. I get tempted to see what they have to say, but I'm afraid they'll give me a virus.

Comment

I've never had anything like this happen before because I have mine set up to only allow people on my buddy list to IM me. Works like a charm

Comment

Well you know the Frappr site that Stephanie started for the CK group? I got a message that some gal from my town wanted me to contact her..........so I decided to go there yesterday and see who it was and read her message to me and she turned out to be a he dressed in she clothes - LOLOLOL.

So, I removed my pix and most of my info. I was more shocked than upset

Comment

MSN buddy list

I would not let anyone add me (or add someone) unless I have had conversations and gotten to know them. I would let them know on here first or ask if I can add them etc...
                    Shannon

>^..^<
                    "Exellence is doing ordinary things extrodinarily well" ~John W Gardner

Comment

I typically put very little information about me online. It just isn't safe or sane. I typically only chat with people that I know personally. Be safe!

Comment

If I think I may know them, I ask how they got my ID, if it's noone I'm interested in I don't add them, and I block them on yahoo messenger. I'm not a big fan of MSN messenger since someone hacked in and gave me a virus a few years ago. Terrible that some people are out to ruin things for good people.
                        Fatkat~That is too darn funny!!
                        I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

Comment

Working...
                        X