Clear All

• hey peeps !!

what's new?

what's going on?

how's the family?

what's on tv?

what'cha reading?

what are you putting off?
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: hey peeps !!

what's new? not too much.. house is quiet, Dh is working from home today, but I am not allowed to talk to him, text him, or mess with him lol

what's going on? with what? in general? the weather is cooler here. it's really a sweet blessing.

how's the family? good. DD1 feels a little better today with the shingles.. DD2 is grounded and mad at us. and DS is swamped at school, with home work, and scouts, band NJHS...

what's on tv? young and the restless, victor is not dead.

what'cha reading? nothing.

what are you putting off? cleaning out the car.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

what's new? Nothing

what's going on? not much, pretty much same old, same old

how's the family? Fine

what's on tv? besides the RNC, mostly reruns, oh you mean right now ? Fox news

what'cha reading? The Hills at Home, fiction, just got the book yesterday

what are you putting off? going to the grocery store__________________

Comment

our sale ads came out yesterday, kroger's has a lot of good 10 for 10.00 sales...

Comment

what's new? NOTHING

what's going on? NOTHING

how's the family? FAT AN SASSY

what's on tv? DON'T KNOW, I'M AT WORK

what'cha reading? CK CHAT

what are you putting off? DUSTING/HOUSE WORK

Comment

What's new? Nothing much...at work.
            What's going on? I wish there was more going on...construction co. in Ohio...not good.
            How's the family? Not bad...daughter in law seeing a back surgeon today...waiting to see how that turns out.
            What's on tv? Have not a clue.
            Whatcha reading? This post.
            What are you putting off? Writing company checks and invoicing which I will do here in a couple of minutes. (I just peek in and then I'm gone 'til the next time I peek)

Comment

Stella, How Many Times Does This Make It, That Victor "died"? I Know When I Watched It Years Ago, He Died A Dozen Times, And Came Back From The Dead!

Comment

What's new? watching hurricaine Ike
                What,s going on? going to go get a perm, If Ike comes I want to look nice. lol
                How's the family? fine as frog hair.
                what's on TV? nothing it is turned off.
                Whatcha reading? Hannah's dream ( about the Amish ).
                What are you putting off? Ironing.

Comment

what's new? NOTHING - well, ALOT, but to lazy to say...

what's going on? not much, ALOT, but to lazy to say...

how's the family? good, well...ok, well...

what's on tv? NOT ON RIGHT NOW, DS sleeping

what'cha reading? CK CHAT...HEllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo

what are you putting off? anything else, I just love it here

Comment

what's new? nothing I can think of

what's going on? thinking about dinner........

how's the family? hhhmmmm....not my favorite subject lately

what's on tv? election stuff

what'cha reading? CK

what are you putting off? cleaning bedroom closet
                    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Debster, When You Make Out Those Checks, My Name Is Jackie Smith!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
                        our sale ads came out yesterday, kroger's has a lot of good 10 for 10.00 sales...
                        No more Kroger or Albertsons in this fine city. We only have one grocery store chain in this town, HEB. Of course we have sam's & Costco, and the super Targets and Walmarts.
                        I loved Albertsons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                          No more Kroger or Albertsons in this fine city. We only have one grocery store chain in this town, HEB. Of course we have sam's & Costco, and the super Targets and Walmarts.
                          I loved Albertsons.
                          We haven't had Kroger in years and Albertsons went out of business last week. We have Sam's, Walmart, Sweetbay, Publix and Winn Dixie.
                          The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

hey nu, i think victor died amybe 4 times? just victor alone. Nick is not far behind him.
                            i keep thinking ya cry wolf enough times ya know..

I love love love winn dixie. wish we had one.
                            albertson's has that crab dip in the seafood department. wish i had that recipe.
                            randall's has some, but i wanna say it's a little different.
                            we have an HEB but it's not a nice one, it's dark and dingy there, there is a nice nice nice one 40 minutes from here, and it's sometimes worth driving there to shop it.

i really do miss winn dixie, i grew up on winn dixie and worked there for a few weeks forgot about that...
                            winn dixie foodking and A&P were all so much a like.
                            A&P was cool because their buggies were tall, and the cashier unladed it at check out, i didn't have to unload the buggy. that was really cool. wonder why that invention isn't used today?

Comment

what's new? Not a heck of a lot. SSDD. I couldn't tell you what day of the week it is without looking at the tv guide.

what's going on? Work work and oh yeah more work

how's the family? Pretty good. DD felt the baby kick finally.

what's on tv? CSI Miami rerun. It's downstairs, I'm upstairs in the office.

what'cha reading? Floaters by Wambagh (or I will be when I go to bed tonight)

what are you putting off? Trying to decide if we just cancel the vacation to SC and try to book something else last minute or tough it out until middle of next week and then decide. (I could easily cry about this. I have been looking forward to this vacation all summer long)
                              Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Working...
                              X