Great Treat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Treat

Just a reminder............this is a great treat and easy to make, my staff ask for it each year!~~

Halloween Snack Mix
    This tastes like a PayDay Candy when you eat a handful!

1 jar of dry roasted nuts (16 oz)
    1 bag Candy Corn or Indian Corn (24 oz)
    Pour into a large bowl and mix. Serve in small bowls. I put 2 cups into snack bags and hand out to office staff. They love this.

Re: Great Treat

I love CANDY CORN!!! I bet this is good mixed together...pretty too, huh? Thanks Hun!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Sounds cute...I'm sure my girl scouts will love it!

Comment

I love paydays, they're not too sweet. When I first saw this mix, I looked at the lady giving it to me real skeptically!!! It's just as good!!!

Comment

Mmmmmmm, candy corn!!! I actually ALMOST bought a bag of Brach's last night at the grocery store, but I thought if I start NOW, I will be on a downward spiral way too far ahead of Halloween
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Sounds good!!!
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Oh, I am SO stopping at the Grocery Store on my way to work tomorrow! Sounds SO good!!
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

If you add some milk chocolate chips it then tastes like a Baby Ruth. I like it better with plain salted peanuts instead of the dry roasted.

Comment

Working...
                X