Hope someone finds Caylee Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope someone finds Caylee Anthony

This case has so many turns & Casey(the Mom) is out?? I think I heard it right again? Cindy the Grandma, still thinks she is alive. I watched Nancy Grace they have so much evidence in the trunk but Grandma still thinks she is alive. I hope someone finds Caylee's body ( I think she is gone) so they can put this Mom away. Anyone keeping up with this case? This Mom is a mess, writing bad checks from a friend's acct, and other things. This Mom has no remorse in any of that,guess she also has no remorse with her child being missing. If Grandma didn't report it, the Mom would still be out partying around. What a very strange case. Got to find the body to put Mom away, wonder if anyone helped her.

Re: Hope someone finds Caylee Anthony

I don't understand why the grandma keeps acting like she does. She's nuts.

The Mom, I get at least. She's a narcissist with a personality disorder and is a killer. But I can't peg the grandma. It's weird.
    www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Grandma is right up there with her daughter too. I think the whole family needs some kind of therphy. Grandpa was a policeofficer?? Everything is so strange & no one is giving any info to help find this child. People trying to help this family is getting fed up. Strange case. Hope something gives and the house of cards fall down.

Comment

I heard yesterday that they also found traces of Chloroform, I hope I spelled that right, in the trunk of the car.

Isn't that the stuff you put on a rag and place on someone's face to knock them out??

Nicki

Comment

I just now heard on the news that she ( Casey ) is being released from jail again. What gives ???

Comment

I really really hate to say this but I think the little girl is long gone. I pray that she isn't but it just does not look good folks.
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I am afraid you are right TexAnn. But as long as the police doesn't find her body, what can they do ??

Comment

what is the mom saying? where does she say she last saw her?

and you can just deny and deny and not know nothing, and get away with it until a body is found? or they prove it was you?

how odd,, yet that's good to know..
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
                X