+
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    Hi, got to make sure I don't offend anyone, please if you have not seen the last show please not read, reminder don't read, don't want to offend anyone who has extreme passion for this show. I could care less, but some people get offended.
    Ok, now we can talk, I think Jerry is next to go, I think final two will be Memphis & Dan somehow Keesha will go. Then Jury house will pick, most people hate Dan so they will make Memphis win, notice Memphis never got HOH, anyone that got HOH they hate. That's how to play the game, keep quiet & never get HOH. The Budda guy, may change it around that will be funny. Unless things change, but right now that is how I think. I could be wrong. I do think they will target Jerry. Tues is live & so is Thurs. it's going to be a good show. Dan won HOH so he will put up Jerry (no suprise) & Keesha, I think now Keesha knows she can't trust anyone. Hope Keesha & Renny remain friends after the show. What do you think?

Re: Big Brother spoiler don't read!!!

I happen to agree fully with you. Memphis has really "wormed" his way in with everyone = final 2 alliances.
    I am surprised that Jerry has made it this far. Good for him.

Comment

I am hoping by some weird way Jerry wins. I missed last nights. Our TiVo is acting up and we can only record one show at a time a hubby wanted football recorded and Thursday nite is library nite with kids.

Comment

Remember Brian the used car salesman from Survivor? He took that little twerp to the final 2 just so he could win. Memphis reminds me of him, Jerry is hated by all. remember America (who loves Jerry) is not who votes in the end.
        However, I am still hoping for a Dan/Keesha final 2, what fun that would be, I would have no idea who would win... what are your thoughts?

Comment

I think Dan will win - even though he is hated. Remember the guy from last season - everyone absolutely HATED him and he won hands down against his daughter. I have forgotten his name.

Comment

Originally posted by kirkland View Post
            I think Dan will win - even though he is hated. Remember the guy from last season - everyone absolutely HATED him and he won hands down against his daughter. I have forgotten his name.
            Dick

Evil Dick

Comment

roset, you are too precious to go through all of that to protect the security of the info
              i always thought it was a given that if if it's a big brother subject/title, then a spoiler is gonna be in there, regardless. be prepared. lol
              same with any other topic, like movies, and survivor threads...
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Did anyone else crack up over Jerry falling in the pool. I thought it was hysterical. I was glad he didn't get hurt.

Ok, I am leaning towards jerry going, but he has been on a hot streak winning povs.

dragun

Comment

SOME PEOPLE FAIL TO REMEMBER that dan was america's player and had to do as america voted, which made him become judas to jerry; so , i think being america's player is not a good thing; so if they tell the voting panel that he had to do what he had to do, then maybe they wont hold it against him, they shouldn't; IMHO, so go dan, now that renny is gone,

Comment

i think your right..jerry will be the next to go..and then keesha with memphis winning..what if dan took keesha to the end..who would win..both are pretty much disliked in the jury house..i don't know if it was memphis plan not to win hoh..but hoh folk's usually abuse their power and are targeted for it..i remember dr will..said he purposely avoided hoh for that reason..i saw a video of renny on cbs..and she said she ddin't trust memphis because he was so good in the game..i don't see dan winning this..he's played to many games in the house..

Comment

What about the Budda? He has information. I think they might bring someone back in, they always do that. Or it may be too late in the game for that.Unless they have another double eviction. I want to know what info that Budda has.

Comment

As far as I have heard... Sunday night will be POV and replacement, Tues night will be live eviction, new HOH, next Thurs night will be part 1 of final HOH, The following sunday will be part 2 of HOH and the finale is tues sept 16. No one new will be able to come into the house.

Comment

Working...
                        X