Sabine 151
    Stella 147
    nuisance 106
    txrogue 98
    janabanana 57
    HockeyBill 53
    Ro-Ro 52
    luvs2eat 48
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: This weeks "blabber" fingers award goes to

I didn't make it!!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

WOW! I must have been busier than I thought! lol. No, it was no work Monday, and family was over most of the day, so I didn't get my CK time in!!! Just wait until next week!! lol

Comment

Congratulations Flo!!!!
        I am sure you will display that lovely trophy on your mantle...Heh,heh,heh!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
          I didn't make it!!
          Nommie, maybe that means that you have a life.

Comment

TexAnn 159
            Sabine 151
            Stella 147

wow that is really close. lol
            how fun is that?
            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

[QUOTE=Sabine;273950]Nommie, maybe that means that you have a life. [/QUOTE

Gee....thanks. Didn't need to remind me that I have no life.
              Last edited by floridagirly68; 09-05-2008, 12:50 PM. Reason: I can't spell
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Oh Thank You Thank you, I actually have a life???????Can't prove it by me!
                Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

[QUOTE=floridagirly68;274062]
                  Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  Nommie, maybe that means that you have a life. [/QUOTE

Gee....thanks. Didn't need to remind me that I have no live.
                  It's a joke, I was just kidding. Judging by my posting I don't seem to have much of a life myself LOL

Comment

That is seriously close Stella....amazing, huh?
                    I will get you My Pretties....hehehe!
                    LOL! I hope you all have a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend as well! Love to all...
                    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

[QUOTE=Sabine;274082]
                      Originally posted by floridagirly68 View Post

It's a joke, I was just kidding. Judging by my posting I don't seem to have much of a life myself LOL

I know. But, I don't have a life and it sucks!!!! The time I ever go anywhere is when I go grocery shopping every two weeks. And it sucks when you don't sleep for days. So I'm a grumpy bear today. AND.....the appliance repair shop really ticked me off today!!! Bought a brand new Maytag washer and from day one the temperature was screwed up. Sometimes the cold water wouldn't even work and sometimes it would only rinse in hot water or the water came in so slow it took forever to fill. Appliance store set up a date to come fix it then called and said the part was on backorder until 08/19/08. Well they say they didn't get it until yesterday. So they were suppose to be here at 7:30am. At 8:30 the guy called and said he must have the wrong address. He didn't....he was just late. He was here a whole 30 seconds to replace the defective part. Didn't even turn it on to see if it was working right. So I put a load in and it won't even turn on. So i call and get an answering machine. Lady called me back an hour later and I explained to her what happened and she says are you sure it is plugged in??? Duh???!!!! Of course I am sure. So he came back, was here 30 seconds again to do it the right way. So far it is working. I bought a maytag because everybody said they had theirs forever with no problems. I had a Whirlpool not even two years old and it was cheaper to buy a new one then have it fixed. Well I didn't know Whirlpool had bought out Maytag.

Comment

I am sorry, I know you have a lot on your plate with your mother and all. That is not easy.
                        Glad to hear that the washer is working now. It seems like these days everytime you need a repair service person, it takes 2/3 phone calls, i.e. visits before it gets fixed correctly. I don't know why that is.
                        I didn't know that Whirlpool bought out Maytag. I used to buy Sears Kenmore appliances and they were actually made by Whirlpool, and I was very happy with them, very few repairs , if any. But that's many years ago.
                        In the last couple years or so, we have slowly remodeled our kitchen, including new appliances. I now have a Kitchenaid fridge, with french doors and bottom freezer, which I love. The double wall ovens are Frigidaire and my new dishwasher is Bosch. I got a Bosch dishwasher because I wanted a very quiet dishwasher and this one sure is. So far so good with all the new appliances.

Comment

I have a Whirlpool washer & dryer. Had them for 4yrs now, I am keeping my fingers crossed that nothing happens now. I thought those Maytag repairmen had nothing to do, that's what the commercial said. LOL

Comment

I won't be in the mix for a while... feeling the need to get out of here and get a life...
                            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                              I won't be in the mix for a while... feeling the need to get out of here and get a life...

Can I go with you???? I really want to run away!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X