WHAT'S FOR DINNER: JUNE 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT'S FOR DINNER: JUNE 10th

I know it is early for some, but we are leaving early this morning and won't be back until late.

We are going out tonight to our favorite mexican food place

What is on your menu for this Saturday evening?
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

For lunch I am making supreme pizzas and for dinner I am making enchiladas and queso.

Comment

Hopefully Dh will take me out If not ,hotdogs!
      I organize chores into catagories.
      Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

I hope we eat our late lunch/early dinner today. Been trying to eat light and it is working so I think I can say KITCHEN CLOSED

Comment

WHOA! I just posted and it is poof gone!!!

Okay ...here goes again!

Hope hubby doesnt forget to pick up Mighty Taco's but just in case he does ....I will have a big salad made as a back up dinner...we will see!

I REALLY cant wait to try Mighty Tacos

Comment

I'm either gonna make a Burrito Pie or Homemade Taco Pizza and Nachos.
            When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. - Paul Hornung

Comment

Wishingatar, what are mighty Tacos?

We're going to a graduation party late afternoon, early evening, so dinner will be whatever is served there.

P.S. I posted this earlier and it disappeared. Sorry, if it shows up again and i'm repeating myself.

Comment

Don't know yet!

A friend and her DD may be coming over. If they do, I have some steaks I can thaw out and get DH to bbq. Otherwise I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by bennet
                  Wishingatar, what are mighty Tacos?

We're going to a graduation party late afternoon, early evening, so dinner will be whatever is served there.

P.S. I posted this earlier and it disappeared. Sorry, if it shows up again and i'm repeating myself.
                  I had the same thing happen...my post just was gone...never made it!!

Mighty Taco's are supposedly better than Taco Bell and a all time must have fav. of everyone I have met so far in western NY!!! so I cant wait to try them and already fear the addiction they could mean, LOL here is a link ...http://www.mightytaco.com/
                  under Menu they seem to have a better selection than taco bell to me ...poppers and large servings etc ...HELP!!!

Comment

Just me today so I am fixin a chicken breast with olive oil and Garlic salt and pepper. Raw carrots ,celery and lettuce on the side.
                    I am trying to eat more raw foods or lightly steamed.

Comment

A big dinner planned. Usually I don't cook much since it's just DH and me, but when I do....look out! Today is my mom's birthday, so we are having:
                      ~Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
                      ~Olive Garden Chicken Marsala stuffed with the five cheese mixture
                      ~Lina's Garlic Cheese Rolls
                      ~tomato/mozzarella/basil salad
                      ~Orange Dreamsicle Cake

Comment

double decker tacos.

I've been thinking about Taco Bell's double decker tacos for the last couple days, so I think I'll take a trip up to the store to buy some lettuce, and then make my own for supper. I have everything to make them but the lettuce.
                        A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Working...
                        X