What's for dinner ? 9-5-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner ? 9-5-08

I am planning on making one of my " stand by" recipes, mainly because I am tired of cooking and trying to come up with new stuff. It's a casserole, easy chicken divan, with lots of hot french bread, and maybe a salad.
    What's on your table tonight?

Re: What's for dinner ? 9-5-08

wine...wine.... and more wine I'm going to my neighbors for some girly chit chat and some nice relaxing beverages. In reagrds to food, I am trying to think of something simple and delicious to take. lol Any ideas on what I could throw together? Whole Foods has a nice deli bar with marinated olives, etc ... I thought about running by there as seeing what I could find.

Comment

Family will be dining on Chili Cheese Dogs while I diet and whine like a dog begging for food...J/K...thought it was funny...
      BJ why bother trying to soak up the alcohol? No, Kidding aside...the olives sound great to go with the wine, cheese & crackers too? Maybe some french bread & a cheese spread?
      I didn't get an invitation, but y'all have a great time!!!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

DH is working a 1/2 day today, then he works 15 hours tomorrow, so he suggested I pick a restaurant, and I am not going to argue with him, because I am such a sweet agreeable person!!

Comment

Yes, some french bread, nuts, cheese and some cold cuts, olives , some good salami, all that would go great with wine. Sounds good, have fun.

Comment

I'm sorry ..... that was rude of me Y'all come to Austin this evening. I was thinking about shrimp cocktail and some marinated olives and/or good crusty bread of somekind with a cheese. It will be fun! Just a bunch of girls I think we're going to get a brisk walk in before we induldge.

Comment

Sounds like a fun evening to me.

Comment

Thanks For The Invite, I Was Feeling A Little Left Out There! Lol

Comment

Don't know yet what to have???? Friday's always throw me off, seems when I cook a nice meal, everyone comes home to say "I'm going out for dinner, I already ate" etc. But, I'm feeling like making a chicken/chipoltle/pasta dish OR salibury steak/fries/gravy OR just say to hell with it and throw a couple of pizzas in the oven LOL!
                  A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and salad. DH's brother is here from Calgary.
                    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

fast food.

i'm taking DS to the high school football game tonight, it's the homecoming game.
                      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Depends On What I Find In The Freezer That Looks Good

Comment

Sloppy Joes, or Frito chili pie, or homemade pizza...... I will let the kids decide when they get home from school
                          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's spaghetti with meatballs and meat sauce with some italian bread. Haven't cooked much lately because I've had to work alot of evenings. Poor DH wants something homecooked and he choose to have spaghetti. Guess he's tired of heating stuff up and fending for himself. If he only really knew what we go through to juggle work, housework and cooking meals all at once.

Comment

Working...
                            X