No announcement yet.

New texturizing thermal curling irons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New texturizing thermal curling irons?

Does anyone know how to use it? I borrowed one from SIL who owns hair salon,,,,stupid me didn't even think to ask how to use the darn thing! It looks like a two pronged iron for those of you who have never seen one. I'm guessing some how you maybe weave the hair in and out between prongs???? HELP! Need to do DD's hair for her cousin's wedding tomorrow
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Re: New texturizing thermal curling irons?

Never heard of them!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I have never heard of them either. Call you SIL and get instructions. LOL

Comment

Yes, I would call her but she's running around like a chicken with it's head cut off (mother of the bride) doing all the last minute stuff
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

maybe you could talk to somebody else in the beauty shop, another operator ??

Comment

Sorry, wish I could help you, but a curling iron is the LAST thing I need with my extremely curly hair........has always HATED it!!!! But at 51, I'm done fighting it.
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Sorry - don't know. Maybe try google for the instructions....

Comment

Well I don't know either. I guess we just aren't the beauty queens around here and are always in the kitchen with flour all over our face.

Comment

Working...
                X