Cindy McCain's outfit last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy McCain's outfit last night...

Tired of the RUDE pm's. I didn't even state my opinion on this. All I posted was a link to a story that I thought was interesting.
    Last edited by floridagirly68; 09-07-2008, 10:48 AM. Reason: people that act like two year olds
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Cindy McCain's outfit last night...

WOW!!! that is expensive. It was a beautiful outfit though. I wonder..if she had gone to Kmart and bought an outfit what the media would have reported then. Gosh, makes me sick, but I wouldn't spend more that $20 on jeans. he he

Comment

That is just so wrong in so many ways I won't even go there.

Comment

The majority of that price is for diamond earrings. Those might have been borrowed from the jeweler. If they are hers, then good for her. I wish I could afford some big honking diamonds like that.
        Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

Don't mean to be stupid here, but I didn't really read any articles on this........did Cindy McCain buy this with her own (or DH's) money???? Or is it like the actresses during Oscar night who "borrow" that really expensive jewelry and then have to return it the next day kind of thing?
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I'm much more practical. I would buy food or gas.

Comment

Ok, I'll be the first to admit it.....I'm jealous, lol. She is just so beautiful and could make a $20 outfit beautiful.

Comment

no i think she bought it with her own money,

Cindy Lou Hensley McCain (born Cindy Lou Hensley on May 20, 1954)

Cindy Lou Hensley was born in Phoenix, Arizona,[6] to James Hensley, who founded Hensley & Co. in 1955,[4] and Marguerite "Smitty" Hensley (née Smith, formerly Johnson).

Comment

Only a shithead would buy cloths that cost that much! I dont care if your a zillionaire
                  "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

It's her money, she can buy whatever she wants. I would never spend that much money on an outfit (if I had that much money), but I also don't spend money on 'toys' like big flat-panel tvs, new cars every few years, and the latest gizmos and gadgets that many Americans are in hock for. I much prefer traveling to Europe every few years.

Comment

The celebrities always plug their designers and they probably get the outfit for free. Can't politician's spouses do the same? She is from a wealthy family but she should cut down especially during these times.

Comment

I wonder what she would do as the First Lady. I mean I don't see her getting down and dirty and being Mother Theresa and helping out the poor but what would be her goal while in the White House? Not that it changes anybody's vote but just wondering. She's always had things handed to her, could she be of aide to somebody, could she give instead of just take? I don't know too much about her other than she's pretty so maybe she's already done this I don't know.

Comment

It always amazes me when someone within the political arena flaunts what they're worth. You can't garner votes when you wear clothing worth ten year's income for many Americans for one event. That's just not a smart move.

Remember this: There are a whole lot of voters on the fence out there, myself included. The smart candidate will tread carefully to attract those undecided voters. The slightest thing can have a voter easily lean in the other direction. Yes, even wives can annoy voters just enough that they'll throw themselves in with the other camp.

This is not to say that the undecided voter doesn't care about issues. It's that each candidate covers some of those issues important to the voter. Such is the case for me. If I were to think the McCain's are so wealthy that they're of the mind that the country needs to be financed on the backs of the middle class, then I won't see them as fiscally conservative. If they're so removed from the lifestyles of the working class, then how can I expect McCain to understand one bit about what it's like to pay 40% of my income to state and federal income taxes? For them, they have plenty left over. For me, that leaves enough for the mortgage and utilities. I don't even have enough left over for a car payment should I suddenly find myself in need of a car.

Anyway, when I'm this undecided, I'll probably make up a list, both pro and con, for each candidate and let that decide for me.
                          Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

cindy McCain did get down and dirty,and in fact they adopted a child from one of mother Theresas ophanages,all you have to do is google her to find out...

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
                              cindy McCain did get down and dirty,and in fact they adopted a child from one of mother Theresas ophanages,all you have to do is google her to find out...
                              Madonna & Angelina Jolie have adopted 3rd world babies too. I would have done the same if I could afford it. Cindy McCain is a Stepford wife & creeps me out every time I see her on TV...she's creepier than Nancy Reagan. JMO
                              "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Comment

Working...
                              X