Anyone else still up???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else still up???

Well it's been a week can't sleep waiting to see if my puppy(hims 14 1/2) makes it he has phomiona sp?? not in good shape so can't sleep even with the martini's iv had...

Re: Anyone else still up???

i hope he makes it ok.

Comment

I'm up. Sorry about your pup food gal. Mine has had a rough week too. She had a stroke a week ago and I'm not sure how things are going to go with her. Hang in there.

Comment

I'm up.....

Comment

It's only 10:20 Az. time, I guess you will be up most of the night. I hope it works out. Pets are family. Had 2 dogs, DH had a real hard time when they died. So now we got a 12yr cat. She miss DD (left for college) DD is an only child & she gave the cat so much attention. The cat now just meows and doesn't know what to do. The cat seems to be hanging on me. I talk to her & she just meows.

Comment

Hey, I am up also, but I just got home from our away football game. We won! Yeah and my jj a junior played all 4 quarters in a varsity game. He had a great game, but we think he broke his thumb.

dragun

Comment

I actually got five straight hours of sleep!! Mom had to have cathedar put in yesterday and sleeping meds finally worked!!! I feel like I've slept for a week. First sleep I've had in three days.
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I was up till after 11 last night. I slept pretty good. Today will be cleaning day. Yay me!

I'm so sorry to hear about the sick pets. I love my pets. They kind of take the place of the kids that used to run around the house. They're every bit as messy, too!
                Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

Thank You all!!!! I hope all of the animals that are sick get better soon..Just feel kinda lost.. Kids are all grown like you said they kinda take there place..Hang in there all. Dragun hope your son it ok too.
                  HUGS to all of you!!!!!!
                  food gal

Comment

Working...
                  X