New question....Blabber award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New question....Blabber award

How do you get the count for this? Do just count how much each member has been blabbing or is this a computer thingie that I clueless about.

sniff sniff....I tried so hard to be a big blabber and I didn't even come close. And I know I have no life.

dragun

ps, I think this is so cute and funny.

Re: New question....Blabber award

http://boardreader.com/sp/CopyKat_Chats_18274.html
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Well now that's a nifty little link! Never knew something like that existed! Wow, what will they think of next?
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Thanks floridagirly! That is a nifty little site.

Ok, now think wendy........can you hang with the big dogs and chat like you talk to your friends on the phone and in person??? I may try? I might need to train for this??? Gotta put some thought into this.

dragun

Comment

Dragun, I feel you will get the award someday. It's an honor, so hang in there & do the best you can. I always keep thinking Nu will get it but somehow she has lost a few weeks. In the beginning Nu did win. I love Fridays to see who wins. It's fun to see the list. It was close last week.

Comment

I agree with you, it is total fun seeing who wins and how everyone is chatting.

dragun

Comment

Working...
            X