Rumors Spreading That Obama Will Drop Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors Spreading That Obama Will Drop Biden

an emergency drop and it will be Obama/Hillary on the ticket....do you think this will happen?

Re: Rumors Spreading That Obama Will Drop Biden

No Hillary wants to be President, she will wait it out for the next 4 yrs. If Mc Cain gets Pres. with his age he will only do 4 yrs & not get re-elected. If Obama gets it, I think he may just do 4 yrs unless he does a fantastic job. Hillary wants to be Pres. I think alot of Democrats are upset, they really wanted Hillary so now they don't know what to do. So many people are flip flopping with this election. This election has really caused tension within both parties. Something better happen, I think we all just don't know. Each one has something I want, I think after Hillary lost ,most democrates are confused & upset. It really is going to be a hard decision for some people. At least it will be an exciting election.

Comment

No way. It'll never happen. Who comes up with these rumors?
      Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

I think Hillary doesn't like Obama, and if he changes now, he will look weak and not sticking to his decision. Not a good time for Obama to make any changes now.

Comment

this is the campaign of change....LOL
          "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Efue, you are so right, who would think Palin is more popular than even Obama or Mc Cain right now. She is going for VP but some how she is more in the spotlight than any of them. Things can change in a moment, it's interesting to watch and keep watching,things are changing so fast. Kind of makes you scared seeing all unfold so fast. Undecided right now, who can decide, something will happen before Nov. It's not a boring election this year. Wow got to keep up with it all.

Comment

Never gonna happen.

Comment

Who put that out? No, I don't think that will happen, ever.

Comment

All just people like you and I talking over the internet everywhere. Nothing concrete.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9/5/172752/5043/603/588250

Comment

I don't believe Obama would flip-flop like that this close to election. If nothing else, he is a smart man. He had his chance to name Hillary if he wanted to keep her voters.
                    But, the way things are going...anything is possible.
                    I wish they would change the way VP is chosen. I think it should be voter picked. Take the top 2 candidates to be President, and Vice President. No surprises and no drama.

Comment

if no-bama switches his vp he'll never win no matter who it is, just my opinion
                      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

My dad, who is 78 and watches ALL the news channels all day long......because he's retired and can do that.......says he believes Obama did not pick Hillary as VP because had he done that, once elected (if that were to be) the Clinton's would be in the White House taking over, constantly trying to tell him what to do all the time. And probably with very little respect to Obama's position.

I guess it's a very likely theory.....my dad says when you get one Clinton, you have to take both because it's like they are a package deal, lol. Even at 78, and someone who's vote way longer than most of, or any of us on this board, is scratching his head on this election trying to figure out just who is the best team for the job.
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

i am gonna sit by krub's daddy.

whatever he says, i'll go with that.
                          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

You'd be in for a treat with him Stella........he'll talk your ear off with politics (worse than me being Chatty Kathy on CK board) and make you think he's the best darned political consultant in D.C., LOL!!!!!

Actually, at 78, he is very informative AND lived long enough to practically see it all in politics!!!!!
                            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

i just don't retain political info. he'd be a good friend to sit by for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X