Go Cowboys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Cowboys!!!

"Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Re: Go Cowboys!!!

Go Packers!!!!!!!!

(LOL)

LMK
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

last I looked the cowboys were losing

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
        last I looked the cowboys were losing
        are you watching old VHS tapes? they were never behind. Cowboy's 28-10
        "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Originally posted by efue View Post
          are you watching old VHS tapes? they were never behind. Cowboy's 28-10
          NO, didn't watch at all, just heard SO say, cowboys are behind again. So they must have been behind for a second or two. LOL

And I wouldn't have to watch old VHS tapes, one would just have to go back to last season......

Comment

old vhs tapes lol

that's fun-knee.

not even sure our vhs works..
            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I didn't watch the game today. However, my son and Jason Witten's brother, Shawn, were in Little League together in Vienna, VA. We were good friends with the Witten family until they moved to Tennessee. Parents ended up splitting up. I recently came across a Christmas family picture with the three Witten boys. Jason was the youngest and when his Mom wouldn't give him another 25 cents for the snack bar - he would cry. Boy, wouldn't he be embarrassed now? Also, he could buy the whole snack bar if he wanted too!
              His Dad, Eddie, stopped by to see us last December when the Redskins and Cowboys were playing in DC. It was a quick hello and Eddie adores Jason. Nice memories.

Comment

i don't know who jason witten is.
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Jason Witten is #82 for the Cowboys. He's a tight end. He goes back to Tennessee and runs a football camp for the kids in his hometown either for free or very little money during his time off between seasons. He gives back to his community. His brother Shawn is now the football coach at the local high school where is maternal grandfather used to be the head coach. Nice tradition to carry on. Jason is very well thought of in the Cowboy arena. He's married and not a trouble maker or partier.

Comment

Working...
                  X