Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we just got a letter, we just got a letter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we just got a letter, we just got a letter....

anyone know blues clues songs?

my sweet daughter has downloaded 35 new ring tones on her cell phone, this is the song she has on her text messages.

I have the gilligan's island theme for my text messages, not sure which of us is more junuville...
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: we just got a letter, we just got a letter....

Wonder who it's from!

MAAAIIIILLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!

Comment

thank goodness I am not alone, that someone knows the blues clues' songs too. lol
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

My granddaughter makes me watch Blues Clues all the time, too.. Has Steve never ever aged or are these 10 year old episodes, lol.. I can do a pretty mean imitation of Blue, btw..

Comment

there were two? steve and then joe?? or was it someone else?
          i think you are watching old episodes.

Comment

Must be the old episodes then.. they are on my on-demand channel.. I never saw the Joe..

Comment

steve wears the green stripe shirt? green and light green

the other guy i wanna say wore a blue and purple stripped shirt. i may have his name wrong.... i'll google... brb

Comment

yes google says it's joe

Comment

Ok, thanks.. here's the Steve from the taped episodes:
                  Attached Files

Comment

he looks like my daughter's band director

Comment

My DD was going to married Joe!! That is all she talked about when she was 5. I think it has alot to do with all 4 of our names start with J so she figured she had to marry a J too.

Comment

I have zipadeedoodah for my ring tone

Comment

Joe is Steves younger brother.
                          JOE moved in a few years ago to watch after BLUE, while STEVE went away at college...it was an ordeal to say the least. Kids were VERY upset Steve was leaving the show, and this was the best way that the "focus group" liked to change the shows host.
                          STEVE (Steve Burns) was upset with the shows creator about the way the show had been heading...they wanted more "merchandising" while Steve wanted a more educational slant. He wanted out, and this was the only way they found to make it work. Joe has been a part of Blues Clues for about 5yrs now.

DONT ask me how I know all this...

Comment

Working...
                          X