Dinner at our house tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner at our house tonight

DH made up one of his marinaids and marinaided the salmon all day. I got the corn soaking for roasting on the grill. We worked all day in the yard. Around 8:00 tonight DS's started complaining about when are we going to eat. Tired and hungry DH went to put the fish on the grill..................

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v507/Ichie/family%20pets/?action=view&current=20146979.pbw

Re: Dinner at our house tonight

LOL I guess it's been a while since you used the grill! Good thing your DH openned the lid before turning on the gas!
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

How long since you have used the grill last ?

Comment

Wow! That was something!
        A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

Will you just leave the squirrels until they're weaned and leave the nest?
          Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

Wow nice digs for a squirrel!

Comment

It had been two weeks since we grilled out. I know they wern't there last weekend because I was washing down the deck including the grill.

There is a lot of moving around of things in the barn next door so I'm thinking that they must have been moved from there. They allready have there eyes open and are running around in there. We counted at least six. They also used the insulation from an area of the house DH was working on. He keept wondering where it was going.

I don't have the heart to move them or get rid of them. They will get to stay until they leave on there own. I think it would get awful hot in there when the sun hits that grill everyday. So much for grilling out. Unless someone has a good recipe for baby squirrel! jjk! (we're vegetarians)

Comment

Working...
              X