Monday musings........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday musings........

Good morning all! Beautiful weather here. I felt better this weekend, however, I did neot get everything done that I should have. Now starting a new week!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Monday musings........

Good Monday Morning CK friends, you are up early Nommie. Another fun filled week ahead of us, right. We even had some rain this morning, not much, just enough to wet the deck. Errand running and grocery shopping for me today.

Comment

Bah Humbug, What's Got You So Damned Happy This Morning! Lol

Didn't Sleep Well Last Couple Nights, So I'm Grumpy(er) This Morning. Other Than That..... Ssdd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post

Didn't Sleep Well Last Couple Nights, So I'm Grumpy(er) This Morning. Other Than That..... Ssdd!!!
        I am always happy, daughter, you know that. Sorry you are not sleeping well, have your doc give a mild sleeping pill

Comment

Good morning all. It looks like Hurricane Ike is headed into the gulf instead of up the coast, so our holiday to SC is back on. Laundry, housework for me today. I want to sort out the clothes for our holiday as well. It is almost time to switch the cold weather stuff for the warm weather stuff in my drawers. Might just do that while pulling the holiday gear.

I also have a ripple afghan to finish for a friend's 60th birthday party in 3 weeks. I think there are a couple of soaps on the DVR so that just might fill my afternoon.

Nu, when I have a couple of bad nights in a row, I take a Tylenol PM. It doesn't leave me feeling groggy like a sleeping pill, but helps me get to sleep and lets me go back to sleep when I wake up during the night.
          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Nu, a 5mg valium does wonders also.

Comment

I've Only Taken A Sleeping Pill Once. About A Month Ago. I Wore Jeans To Work The Next Day Instead Of Scrubs, Didn't Realize It! Lol They Still Tease Me About That! Lol

Comment

I've Only Taken A Sleeping Pill Once. About A Month Ago. I Wore Jeans To Work The Next Day Instead Of Scrubs, Didn't Realize It! Lol They Still Tease Me About That! Lol
                WOW, maybe you better not take sleeping pills or valium or you may find yourself wearing your tube top to work and not realizing it. LOL j/k

Comment

They'd Fire Me For Sure Then! Lol

Comment

Good Morning Friends!!!
                    It's just another Manic Monday...
                    Didn't sleep well either Sis. Got up at 4am, stayed up a couple of hours & went back to bed.
                    I just have the usual things to do today.I am thinking about going to have my hair cut to shoulder length , maybe a little shorter. But the salons are usually closed on Mondays...so will just piddle around here today. I could weed the flower beds....
                    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
                      Good Morning Friends!!!
                      It's just another Manic Monday...
                      Didn't sleep well either Sis. Got up at 4am, stayed up a couple of hours & went back to bed.
                      I just have the usual things to do today.I am thinking about going to have my hair cut to shoulder length , maybe a little shorter. But the salons are usually closed on Mondays...so will just piddle around here today. I could weed the flower beds....
                      PIDDLE IN THE FLOWER BEDS!!!! WON'T THAT KILL THE FLOWERS????

Comment

I have been drinking a lot of water...LOL!!!
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

You took the words right out of my mouth!!! Two days and no sleep. I can't understand why the sleep medications and other medications that my mom is on don't make her sleep!!! Another long night of hitting, throwing and saying mean things. On top of it I hurt my back yesterday because she has gotten so much weaker the past two days that she can't even stand on her own. Funny thing though she isn't weak when she's pitching remote and bottles at your head.
                          The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Haven't slept well at night for the last three days; if I tried to sleep during the day, I would have absolutely no problem.

Wanted to be out of here by 8am to have blood tests done but haven't found the shower yet! I'm so thirsty from fasting that I'm afraid I'll start drinking the shower water.

Have a good day/week everyone!

Comment

I think you can have a sip of water, even if you are supposed to be fasting ??? Nurse Nu, what do you say? sip of water is ok ?

Comment

Working...
                              X