X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a site to Treasure !! -

~~ Heritage Recipes Passed On

http://www.heritagerecipes.com/

The site also includes a "Recipe Detective " that will search for Lost Once Loved recipes

http://old-recipe-detective.blogspot.com/
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: What a site to Treasure !! -

Wow Nommie!
    People were just talking about recipes that were lost through deaths in the familys...ect.
    You are awesome. I will be checking this site out too. Thank-you Sweetie!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comment

You both are so welcome!!! I think we should post a thread of recipes passed down.....
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

MMM!! there are several things on there I want to try. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow, Nommie, you really hit the Mother Load on this one! This is just way too cool for words! I hope those out there on CK who were just talking about lost treasured recipes can find something like what they've been missing all this time and can have some peace. Me included with some of my Grandma's and Aunt's recipes. Bless you!!!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Working...
            X