Sad day for family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day for family...

Well I said something in one of the posts last week that are puppy (yes 14 &1/2 yrs.) was very sick well he finially lost his battle. We had to put him down today he lost the will and didn't want him to suffer and this am he was crying in pain. We went out and said our good bys and him went to sleep. It's been hard on my youngest (20 yrs) since he hasn't ever lost anyone so close. Say a prayer for him please. Sorry it's so long..
    Hugs,
    food gal

Re: Sad day for family...

(((((HUGS))))) Such a hard decision but the right one. It is hard saying good-bye. (((HUGS)))

Comment

Awe, I Am Sorry To Hear About Your Lost Of The Loved Pet.
      SHEL

Comment

I Know It's Hard, We Lost Ours 3 Wks Ago, Just A Month From Being 16 Yrs Old. It's As Hard As Loosing Your Child, He Was Our Child Just Hairier And 4 Legged!!!

Comment

I am sorry about your loss. Our pets become part of our families.

Comment

I am so sorry. It is had losing someone you love and my puppies are my dog babies. But I am sure your puppy had a wonderful life.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. Even though you did the right thing it is still so hard to lose our faithful pets. ((((hugs))))

Comment

I'm sincerely sorry to hear of your loss. I know my 2 dogs are the children of my old age, and I love them every bit as much as I do my 2 human children. (((((()))))

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. I can totally empathize with you and your family. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that your beloved pet is no longer with you; you did the right thing by not letting him suffer. ((((((hugs))))))

Comment

I forgot to say that I will keep your whole family in my prayers.

janni

Comment

I am so sorry for the your loss. Losing a pet is almost as bad as losing a child. Prayers are being sent.

Comment

oh food gal I am so sorry for you loss. your puppy was very blessed to have you.
                          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss! Prayers coming your way!

Comment

I feel your pain. We had our 11 yr old lab put down several weeks ago since she was suffering with lymphoma. She had a seizure that morning & kept looking at me for help. Such an awful thing to go thru but she's not suffering anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X