Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from an Old/New member

Hello everyone,

I used to be on the boards and part of the group about 4-5 years ago. I still see a few familiar faces as I was looking around. I decided it was time to come back and take a look around and find the fun I had a few years ago.

A little bit about me. I am a single momma of 4 beautiful children (who doesn't think their babies are beautiful) ages 19, 13, 13, 8. Back then I was married to a very abusive psycho who is finally out of my life and hence why I dropped out for awhile trying to get my life together.

I have a wonderful boyfriend who also has 4 children. He has been the biggest blessing in my life since I was blessed with my children. He has shown me that there really are still a few good men out there, you just have to be very patient to find one. He spoils me and makes me feel beautiful no matter what.

I am also an Emergency room nurse, who right now is taking just a bit of a break from the ER, working on the IV team while my 3 younger children are adjusting to being with only one parent.

I live in Florida, born and raised, though I have lived in a few different states such as Ohio, North Carolina, California, and Indiana.

I love to cook and still use quite of the recipes on here and see one of mine is still in the hall of fame.

That's it about me. I am excited about being back and looking forward to getting to know or getting to reknow everyone.

Lisa

Re: Greetings from an Old/New member

Welcome Back. I Didn't Know You Then, I've Been Here For A Long Time, But Just Started Posting "full Time" A Few Yrs Ago.
    Were You Nursesweetheart Then Also?

I'm A Nurse Also!! We Have Several Here.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Yes I was nursesweethart then also.

Comment

Welcome from Central PA!!!! Come visit with us often and sit a spell!!!!
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Welcome back - so glad your life is better now...

Comment

I remember you too. Worried about you for a while. Glad to hear that things have improved!

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back, I was reading your post and all I can think of is the Brady Bunch. LOL sounds like you are much happier and that is wonderful. Hope you can post more often. Welcome back!!!!

Comment

Welcome back from another Lisa in Florida!!!
                    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Welcome back!
                      Stephanie

Comment

Welcome back!!
                        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Another welcome back from Florida. It's always nice to hear from the fellow CK'rs that we have missed. As you can see, the recipes are still great and the fellowship is as warm and caring as before.

Comment

Welcome back
                            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
                              X