Tuesday thoughts...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday thoughts...............

Good morning everyone!!! SSDD here. Trying to get a more positive outlook. I have been watching Ike out of concern for those of you on the Gulf.. All I can do is offer my prayers feor all those affected.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Tuesday thoughts...............

Good Morning friends, yes, it looks like Ike is going to hit the Texas coast. Hopefully we will get some good rain out of it here in SA. I know we have several CK people who live in the coastal areas, take care and keep us posted if you can.

Comment

Good Morning, Rained All Night, But Slow Steady Rain, So No Floods... Yet.
      Drug Reps Brought Ihop This Morning!! Bacon/sausage, Eggs, Hashbrowns, Pancakes!!! I Had 2 Pieces Sausage (links), 2 Bacon, Eggs And Hashbrowns. Didn't Want The Sweet Pancakes. I'm Good For The Day Now!!!

Comment

Glad you had a good breakfast--was getting worried about you...thought maybe you slept in!
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Well, I did have an alarm clock gremlin at my house again/still. I need to find a pest control that will get rid of them. Wasn't late, but wasn't too early either!

By the way..... Did you hear the rumor....... about Sabine......????

She's out hooking on a rug!!!!!!!!

Comment

Really it's not a rumor. I got it from the whore's..... uhh... horse's mouth!!! or IM, however you want to word it!!!

Comment

I heard she is amazing on a rug...
              Nommie

Comment

That's how she can afford to be so high maintainence!!! She's taught me everything I know!!

OOPS!!! Did I say that out loud???

Comment

STReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!
                  Nommie

Comment

i didn't sleep well last night at all.
                    i was up from 2 to 4 laid there running through my head all the proper paperwork, computer back ups, pictures negetives..

it's in a more local place now.. but it still kept me up.
                    dh is off today, other than the 4 mandatory conference calls..
                    we'll do lunch today
                    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      Really it's not a rumor. I got it from the whore's..... uhh... horse's mouth!!! or IM, however you want to word it!!!
                      Bad, bad girl !

Comment

The Bar Hasn't Even Opened And Nommie's Already Streaking!!! Can I Have Some Of What You Had???

Mom, I'm Sorry, The Devil Made Me Do It!!

Comment

Working...
                        X