What's For Dinner? 9-9-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's For Dinner? 9-9-08

WHAT IS FOR DINNER TONIGHT? i AM CLUESLESS AGAIN WHAT WE WILL HAVE. I HAVE A VBALL GAME AT 7:00 SO I NEED TO EAT RIGHT AWAY TONIGHT.

WHAT IS EVERYONE ELSE HAVING TONIGHT?
    SHEL

Re: What's For Dinner? 9-9-08

I was clueless earlier, then realized I have tons of sausage soup leftover for dinner again, that, with some crusty bread, tossed salad I guess.
    I was going to make tacos.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I'm fixing Hamburger Helper! There are only 2 kinds that I really like, the potato stroganoff kind and the oriental rice kind. It was on sale for a dollar a box a few weeks ago, and I cant resist a bargain. So I've been looking at it sitting there in the pantry and thinking, well - I bought it. Now I guess I have to eat it. Will share it with my dog. The vet says that until her health improves, I should feed her table food. Seems like every day now I've been cooking whatever I think she will eat and I've been eating the leftovers.

Comment

I bought a rotisserie grilled chicken this morning, not sure what I will fix with it ?

Comment

Corned beef, cabbage, carrots and baby reds.

Comment

not sure.
            Dh said he wanted to cook something. so it's up to him.
            he took the day off, I am not sure what he has planned, so i'll be back..
            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Beer battered halibut...I don't know what else.

Comment

I think I'm making Mrs. Mo's italian chicken with some rice and green beans.We haven't had that for a while.

Comment

The family will be dining on Cheese Topped Stuffed Bell Peppers, and Corn. Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert tonight
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I made a big pot of chili today so thats what we will have tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X