X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you eat Kudzu?

Yes!http://www.southernangel.com/food/kudzurcp.html
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Can you eat Kudzu?

Then Why Do We Have Starving People, And States That Are Overgrown With Kudzu? Sounds Like A Logical Step To Feed The Hungry!

Who's Going To Be The First To Try It? No Kudzu Around Here, And No, Please Don't Send Me Any! Lol

Comment

I ran across Kudzu recipes a couple of years ago and asked that same question of my friend in Mississippi, where Kudzo grows EVERYWHERE and is considered a real pest. She'd never heard of eating it, had no idea it was edible. Strange, isn't it! I sent her recipes but she said they just couldn't make themselves think of eating it.

Comment

I cant imagine eating it either. Poke sallet maybe...kudzu, I dont think so.

Comment

I am afraid the s**t would grow in my stomach!
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Then You Could Live In The Swamp With Swampthing. You Can Be Swampthang!! Lol I Can See You Now, Kudzu Vines Growing Out Of Every Orafice!!! Lol

Comment

ROTFLMAO-I was picturing the same thing when I wrote that f{Shudder}}{scratch scratch}}
              Nommie

Comment

Call me goofy, but I would try it. I would like to know that I was truly picking it and not Poison Ivy...lol. Some of the recipes made me think that they were used like grape leaves...Interesting...
                She said that it has a flavor similar to green beans? hmmm
                Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
                X