Rena's beer bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rena's beer bread

This was posted on here years ago, and I just had the link posted to my favorites, so now that we are on the new site, of course my link does not work. Anybody have that recipe? Or another beer bread recipe. I remember we really liked this one.

Re: Rena's beer bread

Oh...guess I should have posted this in "Recipe Requests" huh? Will do.

Comment

I googled, and there are several beer bread recipes in the allrecipe.com site and recipe zar site. But no Rena beer bread
      Hopefully you will have more luck in the other forum

Comment

Thanks, Sabine. I had noticed when I googled it that all the beer bread recipes are very similar, so I'll just pick another one.

Comment

Originally posted by DebsterinOhio View Post
          Thanks, Sabine. I had noticed when I googled it that all the beer bread recipes are very similar, so I'll just pick another one.
          Deb,

Rena is my stepmom and I posted the recipe. I will post it again in T&T. Cathy

Comment

Oh my gosh....thank you!

Comment

My pleasure! I just posted it in T&T. Love ya, kackoo

Comment

I posted a bunch of variations to this recipe a couple of weeks ago. Most all beer bread recipes are exactly like this one. But, it's nice to add some extras. I'll find the thread and bump it. I think it was until requests.
                The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Yep..under recipe requests...titled bread recipes.
                  The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Working...
                  X