Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would a young nice looking professional woman do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would a young nice looking professional woman do this?

Just when I thought I'd seen it all.....my neighbor who's a real estate agent (she sends fliers out that say shes our "Neighborhood Realtor") comes walking up to the bus stop this afternoon, hawks one up and spits in the street! Then we make chit chat and she informs me she left her 4 yr old at home by himself because he was watching a movie! Then she hawks one up and spits again! We chatted about the beautiful weather, then she puts one finger over one nostril and blows a huge loogie from the uncovered nostril on the grass! I was in shock! I'm thinking maybe alcohol?

Re: Why would a young nice looking professional woman do this?

i'm thinking i am not hungry for dinner.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I would have thrown up.

Comment

Sounds gross, but also like she did not have a kleenex, think in that case, I would of went home and got my little boy and got a box of kleenex.

Comment

I think the snot rocket is moot at this point......but she left the 4 yr old at home alone??? Was she nuts? I think I would be calling child services asap on her. If she does it once she will do it again.

dragun

Comment

i would have pointed it out... i'da done something like i say to my husband...

" ugh 'mary' if you are that sick, we can truly watch 'jacob' for you, leaving 'jack' at home alone is dangerous "

or

" aww hell mark stop that chit, you're freaking me out, go the hell home"

or

" and you sell real estate, would you do that to potential clients? because I could never hire you, seeing what I did today, go home"

or

"mary, are you mentally stable?"
            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

She wouldn't be my realtor, that's for sure, and I would have called her on leaving a four year old alone at home. And told her, if I hear you leaving your child home alone again, I WILL call CPS.

Comment

Ewwwwwwww Yu-uck!
                It's bad enough when men do that chit...but that is extremely disgusting that a woman of any status would do something so gross in public.Gawd Awful...Ick!
                Phooey!
                And no child that age should be left for anytime alone. Anything could happen.
                Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I don't think she is a "professional" woman.

Comment

is she successful? like has she done this for a long time? or is she starting out.
                    I swear I would have commented on that snot thing.
                    that just makes me sick.

am I strange or am I the only one who has never heard of snot flying out of a nostril? with no kleenex? for real? why? what do you wipe it with? ya just got ick all over the place?

i think she's ill. ill mentally.

Comment

Ummmm........She sounds a bit odd. And gross. And negligent. So, how did you keep from going "Ewwwwwwwwwwww" when she was doing her disgusting bodily fluid show?

Yeah, yeah, I know I should be concentrating more on the 4 year old left home alone, but I just can't get past that whole snot-loogie thing!!

Anyone care to join me in a full body shake???? I mean, really!! How disgusting!
                      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

i cannot come back to this thread. I just cannot do it. i'll see you in another thread, not this one... in another one... later.

Comment

Okay good, Stella's gone. Frankly I couldn't believe when she spit twice! Let alone tell me she left her son home alone, then blew boogers! I was dumbfounded and without words at that point. Tomorrow when I go to the bus stop with my old Golden Retriever, I will take extra poop bags and offer one to her.

Comment

Did she seem inebriated/on something? Sometimes it's hard to tell with stupid people sometimes.

Was she talking lound like a drunk?

I look at people weird when they do stuff like that and no words are needed. I can burn a look straight through to their brains.
                            www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

disgusting - but I think I would call the police for leaving her 4 year old at home by himself. What the hell is wrong with people these days......UGH. That makes me so mad!

Comment

Working...
                              X