Hey Grandpa!!! What's for supper???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Grandpa!!! What's for supper???

What's for supper on this fine Wednesday?

For me it's just whatever I find in the fridge.....no wait, I just remembered, I have a nurses night out at Logans Roadhouse!!! Steak for me!!!!!

Re: Hey Grandpa!!! What's for supper???

i am thinking we are having blt's and cabbage roll soup. easy, quick and yummy.
    SHEL

Comment

Grandpa ????

Comment

Reminiscent of "Hee Haw" days I think.

Comment

Remember Hee Haw? Grandpa Jones Would Clean The Windows That Weren't There With A Rag, And Everyone Would Yell "hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?" ? Anyway, Someone Here Will Understand!

Comment

BBQ'd burgs & dogs, garden salad for us tonite
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by DebsterinOhio View Post
              Reminiscent of "Hee Haw" days I think.
              SEE TOLD YOU!!!

Comment

Yep, I'm old enough to remember that. I think we'll get something out tonite...something quick.

Comment

I used to watch that show, once in a while and I remember Grandpa, but I don't remember the supper comment?? that's what happens when you get old LOL

Comment

Thats what you call CRS ....
                    LOL!
                    Let them eat Pineapple upside down cake
                    HeeHaw with Buck Owens and LuLu, and B-R-5-4-9 (Junior Samples) String Bean, Nurse Goodbody, Roy Clark...
                    Where, oh where are you to-night?
                    Why did you leave me here all alone?
                    I searched the world over and I thought I found true love,
                    You met another and ~Pffft~ you were gone........
                    lol Brings a little tear to the eye don't it Sis?
                    Last edited by TexAnn; 09-10-2008, 01:46 PM.
                    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

and didn't they have those hee haw honeys ??

Comment

Alot Of Sexy Women. I Seem To Remember Something About Lulu, The "large" Lady Use To Be A Sexy Thing, Maybe Playboy? And The Other Women Were From There Also, But.... That's My Memory We're Talking About Here. Lol

Comment

SHE WAS A GO GO DANCER!! "LOCAL" GIRL, FROM DALLAS, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

http://www.rissystreasures.com/heehaw/lulu.htm

Lulu Roman

Lulu was actually born Bertha Louise Hable. Her mother was ill and could not raise young Lou. The little girl was sent to live with her great-grandmother, who wasn't physically able to handle the challenge of raising a youngster. The family placed her in an orphanage, but maintained contact with Lou. After high school graduation, Louise worked as a telephone operator. She was involved with a wild crowd, and became a go-go dancer. She changed her name to Lulu Roman at that point. It was through this job that she became known as a comedy act.

Lulu was one of the original "Hee Haw" cast members. During the first couple of seasons, Lulu's life off-camera was dramatically different from what the public saw on "Hee Haw." She was involved in drugs and this habit eventually led to her arrest. She lost her position in the cast, but after she became a Christian and turned her personal life around, she was allowed to re-join the cast, and remained a part of the show through the remainder of its run.

Today Lulu performs on the gospel circuit. She has two grown sons, Damon and Justin. If you haven't seen Lulu in awhile, you might not recognize her. She has lost close to 200 pounds & she is doing great! Visit her site at www.luluroman.net. There you can hear cuts off her latest album (and she really is an awesome singer, by the way) & view links to read about her on other sites.

Comment

Wow, she lost all that weight, good for her, she was morbidly obese

Comment

Sushi for me and the girl child. DH is out of town and I dont feel like cooking
                              Also, I have a leaders meeting tonight - which the kids will be with me for - so I DONT want clean up

Comment

Working...
                              X