Thursday.....thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday.....thoughts...

Good morning all! Beautiful day here, a little cloudy--not like 7 years ago today--we had weather like NYC that day. Please remember the families of those who died in this senseless tragedy. Also, don't forget to pray for those who have to leave their homes because of Ike!!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Thursday.....thoughts...

Good Morning everybody, cloudy, overcast this morning. Waiting for the storm to hit. It's supposed to make landfall in the Houston/ Galveston area now. Very unpredictable storm.
    Yes, today is 9-11, 7 years ago that horrible tragedy happened.

Comment

Thursday's Thoughts..... Hhhhmmmm...... I Think Thursdays Suck, Because It's Not Friday Yet! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
        Thursday's Thoughts..... Hhhhmmmm...... I Think Thursdays Suck, Because It's Not Friday Yet! Lol
        Same here!!!! I noticed there was the political discussions again--now that sucks!!!! If some people keep it up, they are going to ruin this message board!!
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I THINK THEY'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF STEPHANIE BEING GONE MOST OF THE TIME. THEY KNOW SHE DOESN'T LIKE POLITICAL/RELIGOUS THREADS BECAUSE OF HOW HEATED THEY BECOME.

BUT.... I DID ADD A COMMENT OR 2, SO I'M AS BAD...BUT.... I DIDNT' START IT.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A 7 YRS OLD DOESN'T IT. BUT SHE STARTED IT!!!

Comment

Morning All! Ok, I'm thankful that I was able to put both feet on the ground (carpet) this morning, I'm thankful I was able to put gas in my car (now I'm broke), I'm thankful I have a job to go to................................................ .ok that being said...

I HATE THRUSDAYS. I pay my employees weekly and there is always a mess somehow, someway. Takes me ALL day to figure out hours, rates of pay, etc.

Phew....glad I got that off my chest.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Originally posted by Ro-Ro View Post
              Morning All! Ok, I'm thankful that I was able to put both feet on the ground (carpet) this morning, I'm thankful I was able to put gas in my car (now I'm broke), I'm thankful I have a job to go to................................................ .ok that being said...

I HATE THRUSDAYS. I pay my employees weekly and there is always a mess somehow, someway. Takes me ALL day to figure out hours, rates of pay, etc.

Phew....glad I got that off my chest.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
              Hey, Ro Ro sounds like me! I always thank the Lord I am on this side of the grass!
              Nommie

Comment

Oh Yeah, I Did Get Paid Today, So Something To Lookforward To!! Not! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                  Oh Yeah, I Did Get Paid Today, So Something To Lookforward To!! Not! Lol
                  Anymore, mine is gone before I get it.
                  Nommie

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                    Anymore, mine is gone before I get it.
                    THAT'S PRETTY MUCH WHY THE " NOT" PART! LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X