Who was it here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was it here...

Who found a snake in their toilet twice about a year ago? And did you ever find out where they were coming from? Never realized it until a few days ago, but that post left such a fear in me that I ALWAYS check the toilets here now before I sit down lol. We lost power a few days ago when Hannah went thru, and I had to pee so bad, but I had to find a flashlight to check the toilet before I could even tinkle lol.

Re: Who was it here...

LOL, now you got me checking, I remember the thread, but I don't remember who started it?

Comment

I Remember That. I Had A Rat Come Up Into My Toilet Once, Thank God The Lid Was Closed!!! Made My Dad Come Get It Out, Dh Was At Work. Dad Told My Never To Call Him To Do That Again.

Comment

WOW

Comment

They say if you put that blue toilet cleaner in that snakes do not like that. My question is how do they get in there anyways??

I am terrified of snakes, spiders, rats, mice......

Comment

Somehow They Can Crawl Up Thru The Sewer Line. ****shivering***

Comment

That was Dottalk who found the snake. Remember it well 'cause we live in the next country from her ................... You can bet that I think about that EVERY time I need to go .

Comment

Working...
              X