Gas Here In Florida Going To 5 Bucks A Gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Here In Florida Going To 5 Bucks A Gallon

or at least a buck more than it is, good grief!

Re: Gas Here In Florida Going To 5 Bucks A Gallon

Ours Has Been Going Down. Was $3.99, Now $3.43.

Comment

get ready wholesale prices up 1.25 per gallon i guess

Comment

Guess I'd Better Fill Up On The Way Home Huh?

Comment

Ours has been going down also, $3.45

Comment

Unreal. Yes its going up over $4 they say because of Ike they have to close rigs 5-7 days. They should just open up the reserves. Price per barrel has gone under $100 yet we don't see much of a change at the pump...everything is fixed and political.

Comment

I filled up at Sams, on the way home, it had gone down another 10cents or so. Was $3.36.

Comment

i live in jacksonville florida.. i just went and got gas it was 3.59.. i guess we will see what happens.. i hope it does not go up to much..

Comment

The wholesale price of gasoline ranged from $4 to nearly $5 a gallon in the U.S. Gulf Coast throughout the day today, said Tom Kloza, publisher and chief oil analyst of the Oil Price Information Service in Wall, N.J. That was up significantly from about $3 to $3.30 a gallon on Wednesday, Kloza said.

"We're looking at the highest wholesale prices ever for a huge swath of the country," he said. "People understand that regardless of what happens with Ike, it's going to shut down the biggest refining cluster for a period of five, six, seven days."

The wholesale price is what refineries charge retailers. Retailers then mark up those prices for the customer to make a profit so if these wholesale prices hold, it could mean that pump prices for U.S. drivers easily break through the July 17 record of $4.114 a gallon.

Comment

The news this morning said prices would jump up .30 by the end of today then another .60. They are saying it's may be over $5.00 by the end of next week.

With two kids commuting to college it's really hitting them hard (they both pay for all there own gas). They go to different colleges so they can't ride together.

Comment

Today it was $3.69

Comment

I filled up at Sams yesterday for 3.52 a gallon. It went up 80 cents or more here today.

Comment

The AG here in AR has warned that more than a 10% rise & you WILL be charged with price gouging & fined. Hopefully, that will keep it reasonable, if there is such a thing.

Comment

It has gone up 10 cents here since yesterday. They just said on the news that it will hover around $4.00 a gallon.
                            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

It was 3.35 here earlier today, and now it is 4.25...

It supposed to hit 5 bucks here by tomorrow. Almost every gas station we went by was out of regular gas. I am in Memphis, so not sure how Ike would cause this over here, greed???????

Price gouging is disgusting

Comment

Working...
                              X