Dang, I miss my mail lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, I miss my mail lady

She's been on vacation for two weeks. Our mail is usually here around 10 a.m. It's 12:30 now and still no mail.

Re: Dang, I miss my mail lady

I know what you mean. Our regular mailman has been on sick leave for 3 months now. One of the subs said he should be back soon, but would not tell me what was wrong. Our regular guy leaves my packages that don't fit in the mail box on my porch so they won't get stolen, but these subs won't do it. They leave them on the ground by the mailbox. Anybody can just walk by and take them. And I never know when the mail will show up. Sometimes it is there early in the morning and sometimes as late as 6:30 at night. I guess they just do his route after their regular shifts are done. Our regular guy loves the Christmas cookies I bake him every year. I think when he gets back, I will bake him an early batch to show my appreciation of the service he gives.

Comment

Re: Dang, I miss my mail lady

This is annoying me. Scott told me to go ahead and close up early when the mail comes. (We're expecting a huge settlement check). It's noon, I'm all wrapped up and ready to go. Just (tap,tap,tap) waiting on the mail...

Comment

Working...
      X