September 11th................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 11th................

in honor of those lost in the terrible attack on the United States of America, we remember and continue to keep those, their families and our country in our prayers.

Re: September 11th................

Originally posted by LAM3 View Post

in honor of those lost in the terrible attack on the United States of America, we remember and continue to keep those, their families and our country in our prayers.
    I TOTALLY AGREE...THANKS FOR PUTTING IT INTO WORDS.
    SHEL

Comment

May God be with the ones that did lose loved ones on this day seven years ago. I lost a friend when the first plane hit the World trade Center. Her name was Lisa Frost and she was from Rancho Santa Margarita in Califonia.
      Food Gal

Comment

Originally posted by food gal View Post
        May God be with the ones that did lose loved ones on this day seven years ago. I lost a friend when the first plane hit the World trade Center. Her name was Lisa Frost and she was from Rancho Santa Margarita in Califonia.
        Food Gal
        So sorry for your loss.

Saw a special on the History Channel last night. It was footage from nine people who videotaped the events that day. They were not professional photographers but used their own home camcorders to show what was going on. Seven years later and the emotions are still so strong and raw.

Comment

Working...
        X