This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abc Breaking News!

EXCLUSIVE: GOV. SARAH PALIN WARNS WAR MAY BE NECESSARY IF RUSSIA INVADES ANOTHER COUNTRY

Wow!

Re: Abc Breaking News!

was that from the interview she was supposed to do?

Comment

War between who? Us and Russia? Like we have the troops for that. Pull 'em out of Afghanistan and Iraq and send 'em to Russia instead. Pretty soon, they'll have to rev up the draft. I sure wouldn't want to be a high school graduate in this day and age.
      Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

who asked her? she's a governor, not a foreign policy expert.
        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

She did an interview with Charlie Gibson saying Georgia should be admitted to NATO even if it forced us into a military confrontation with Russia.

Can't she just tell jokes and show pictures of her cute family? It's scary to think that people consider her potential presidential material.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Moose View Post
            who asked her? she's a governor, not a foreign policy expert.
            exactly,charlie gibson asked her and she said IF georgia was a NATO mem, we would be obligated,which is true,but georgia is not in NATO,i wonder if obama would protect taiwan?or us for that matter,but,the interview shown tonight was heavily edited,they want everyone to watch tomorrow night, its for ratings people, lol.but,if we go to war to defend democracy,or cower to communism,it may be above obamas paygrade...

Comment

Palin told Charles Gibson of ABC News that she'd favor including Georgia and Ukraine, both former Soviet republics, in NATO despite opposition by Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. Asked whether the United States would have to go to war with Russia if it invaded Georgia, and the country was part of NATO, Palin said: "Perhaps so."

"I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you're going to be expected to be called upon and help," she said.

Pressed on the question, Palin responded: "What I think is that smaller democratic countries that are invaded by a larger power is something for us to be vigilant against ... We have got to show the support, in this case, for Georgia."

Comment

When does the interview air? Tonite?

Comment

friday,on 20 20

Comment

Thanks Tx. I'll be watching.

Comment

We could find a reason to go to war with every Country nowadays. This has to stop. She is quick on the trigger. Keep her away from the panic button during pms days.

Comment

Originally posted by chickyp View Post
                        It's scary to think that people consider her potential presidential material.
                        I find it even scarier that people consider Obama presidentail material.
                        Don't attack me, please. JMO
                        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I have issues with both candidates as everyone here does but ini reference to this topic, was she afraid of Barbara Walters? Why did she award Gibby the interview instead of Walters as we all know Barbara can ask some tough questions and get to the point.

Comment

Working...
                          X