Can this week get any worse????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this week get any worse????

DH and DS went away last weekend and came home sick. Some kind of stomach bug. They were sick until Wednesday. I woke up at 8am Wednesday with it. I don't think I've ever had a virus this bad. Last night I had a fever and couldn't stop shivering and shaking. At least the throwing up and running to the bathroom every two minutes has stopped, but now my whole body is so sore. DD came down with it last night.

Monday at 4am my mom started having a really bad "episode." She was aggitated like she has never been before. So I had to call the hospice nurse. Ended up they brought in 24 hour nurses. She hasn't been able to talk since then and is getting weaker and aggiated more often. Late night she started to run a high fever, her heart rate is high and irregular and she's getting congestion in her chest. At one today they moved hospice had her moved her from home to their care center. It feels so strange without her here. She moved in the day we did. But, I haven't been able to be around her with this stupid virus. Although, I'm not sure she even realizes it. It just doesn't look good right now.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Can this week get any worse????

((((Floridaygirly)))) I am so sorry that all I can do is offer you a virtual hug. Your mother, you and your family will be in my thoughts.
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

(((((hugs))))) from me, too. I hope you'll be feeling better soon and that things will improve for your mom.

Comment

I don't know what to say ((( floridagirl )))

Comment

((((((Floridagirly))) At least you know she is getting good care at Hospice. That has to put your mind at ease a little anyways. My prayers are with you and your Mom.
          "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I am very sorry. Please know you are in my thoughts & prayers.

Comment

((((hugs)))) to you. I will keep you in my heart and prayers.

Comment

So sorry to hear that you are going through such a rough time of it all around. No words of wisdom here, just thoughts and prayers for you all.

~Kathy~
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

so so sorry, I wish we could help you, I am in Florida, too, so let me know....

Comment

Your Mom will be well taken care of, please use this time to take care of yourself & get some much needed sleep that you deserve. Hope this virus goes away soon but right now it is time for you to rest & get the engery that you need. Hope everyone in the family is fine & your Mom gets over it too.

Comment

Oh, Sweetie.....I am so sorry. What a sucky week for you and your family..
                      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I'm sorry you're having to deal w/all this at the same time. Prayers sent your way.

Comment

(((((Floridaygirly)))))

Comment

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}
                            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Thanks everybody............
                              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Working...
                              X