Finally Friday.....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Friday.....................

Good morning all! To my Texan buddies, I am praying for each of you. I bitch and gripe about feeling bad, but my life is not disrupted so horribly. I was glad to know Stella is safe.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Finally Friday.....................

TGIF. overcast this morning, Houston is already getting pounded. My girlfriend has her son and his family living there, and they all came into SA yesterday.
    Having friends come over tonight for drinks & appetizers, haven't seen them in a while, looking forward to seeing them and catching up.
    Hope everybody has a good weekend.

Comment

Hey is Nu evacuated? I am not sure of where everyone lives in Tx? I think TexAnn is but not sure of NU.....BTW, we are having Beef Stew at Shel's house.
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Just went back and looked. Nu is not evacuated-guess she has slept in this a.m.
        Nommie

Comment

Nu lives way up in North Texas, close to the Oklahoma border, she is not in any danger, except for rain. Nu is fine , she is at work this morning. TexAnn posted about living in a mobile home and that she and her family would evacuate.

Comment

Huffle and Hunebe are in Texas.

Comment

I'm Fine, Huffle Lives In Dfw Area, Will Get Winds And Storms Probably There. I Think Hunebe Is Southern Tx, Mission?? She's Probably Evacuated. Texann Also, Especially If A Mobile Or Modular Home, I'm Out Of There!!!

Ssdd Here, Stopped Raining Mid Day Yesterday, Sun Came Out, Still Sunny With A Few Clouds, Suppose To Start Getting Rain Again This Evening And Storm All Weekend.

Comment

Nu, I missed you, you weren't posting-did you have to do some work this morning?
                Nommie

Comment

YEAH, THEY'RE ACTUALLY MAKING ME WORK THIS MORNING!!! WHAT DO THEY THINK THEY PAY ME TO DO??? JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!! LOL

Comment

I know what you mean---actually interfere with your chat time!!! WTH???!!!!
                    Nommie

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                      I know what you mean---actually interfere with your chat time!!! WTH???!!!!
                      I TELL MY DOC THAT ALL THE TIME, HE JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO CARE!!! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

Comment

And on top of that when she works like that, she doesn't even have time to IM to me. Don't those people realize she has friends she needs to stay connected with LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                          Hey is Nu evacuated? I am not sure of where everyone lives in Tx? I think TexAnn is but not sure of NU.....BTW, we are having Beef Stew at Shel's house.
                          YEP COME ON UP. I LIKE TO HAVE GUESTS.
                          SHEL

Comment

I'd Like To Come Up And Enjoy All The Seafood You Cook!!!

Comment

Calcasieu parish already has 4 feet of water in the court house. I'm in the parish right above Calcasieu aka Lake Charles. I live in Beauregard parish. We'll be on the east side of the storm, not a thing!

Nicki

Comment

Working...
                              X