New Pbs Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pbs Series

READING A PEOPLE MAG GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY AT WORK, YES WE HAVE UP TO DATE MAGS AT THE DR'S OFFICE!!! LOL

NEW SERIES "ON THE ROAD WITH MARIO & GWYNETH" MARIO BATALI AND GWYNETH PALTROW TRAVEL ACROSS SPAIN "EATING, DRINKING AND BATTLING IN THE KITCHEN" SHE DOESN'T EAT MEAT. HE "COOKS ALL OF THE PIG BUT THE SQUEAL"

IT'S A 13 WK CULINARY JOURNEY. DEBUTING IN MOST AREAS ON SEPT. 20. (SEE SPAINONTHEROADAGAIN.COM FOR LISTING)

LOOKS LIKE A FUN SHOW TO WATCH

Re: New Pbs Series

I just don't see Gweneth as a fabulous cook but I do like her more than Mario! I will watch.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

READING A PEOPLE MAG GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY AT WORK, YES WE HAVE UP TO DATE MAGS AT THE DR'S OFFICE!!!

Yesf, but you keep them in your desks!!
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
        READING A PEOPLE MAG GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY AT WORK, YES WE HAVE UP TO DATE MAGS AT THE DR'S OFFICE!!!

LOL, good one Nommie.

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post

Only when I'm reading it. I put it in the room when I got done!

Comment

I don't know, unlikely pairing, I just don't see those two have anything in common ??

Comment

lol Nommie

I like to look at most of Mario's dishes. I've never tried his recipes, though. I don't know about Gweneth. She drives a little hybrid, complains about politics and the greenhouse effect, and doesn't eat meat. Plus, right now I can't even think of any movies she was in.

I think she bores me.
              Make your own Luck

Comment

Working...
              X