Dainty little sneeze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dainty little sneeze?

Or great big honkin' "shake the walls" sneeze?

Scott's back in his office sneezing his head off. I've never heard anyone sneeze so loud in my life! And it's irritating the crap out of me!

Guess I'll head over to the bar and have a drink...

Re: Dainty little sneeze?

My DH sneezes so loud I still jump out of my skin after being married for 34 years. It's LOUD!

Comment

My Dad sneezes & coughs so loud he hurts my ears. My oldest DD sounds like a mouse fart.
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Actually, my sneezes vary. If I can catch them they are about "medium" in noise, if they come on suddenly, they tend to be louder. There's a girl I work with though, that when she sneezes, she silent as if she's holding it in. I hate to see that because when I worked in the medical field, we had a woman one time who did that and the doctor said she literally collapsed her lung by trying to hold it in because sneezes actually have quite a force behind them. I thought that was interesting. So I always make sure I don't try to hold back, lol!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Working...
        X