Beach Plans (Update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach Plans (Update)

Well gang, Roger and I were supposed to leave on Monday for the beach and come back home on THursday. But our friends that invited us were on their way there this morning and got an unexpected phone call from her family. Her Mom passed away this morning. So they turned the van around and came back home to unpack beach stuff and repack to attend the funeral in Indiana. Bless their poor hearts. This family just lost their 19 year old daughter in August to unexplained causes and they were really looking forward to this beach trip.

They turned over the beach cabin to us since it was too late to get a refund so Roger and I are leaving in the early morning, leaving the boys at home, for a beach trip alone. So much to do, so little time!

We will certainly enjoy some alone time at the beach, though it's bittersweet. We were looking forward to spending some quality time with them.

Will see you all on Saturday or Sunday of next week.

Ya'll be good, and if you can't be good, be good at it!

How terribly sad. You two enjoy yourselves tho!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Have a wonderful time Kat, you and Roger. These unexpected trips always turn out the best.

Comment

Enjoy the beach, sorry to hear your friends unfortunate news.

c-ya next weekend ...I will miss your morning songs and post! what will I do without your daily earworm?

Comment

sorry to hear about your friends, but have a good time anyway! chop
          http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

so sad to hear about your friends.....but I hope you two can enjoy the time away with each other.....we love the beach.

Comment

Hope you and Roger have a wonderful time at the beach. And sorry to hear about your friends Mother's passing.
              Tessa

Comment

Working...
              X