What are your plans for today - Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your plans for today - Saturday

So far I've taken everything out of my kitchen that was sitting on the floor. I've swept, vacuumed and now I'm going to power wash it. I'm going to do this with all my floors today and cleaning the bedroom carpets. If I'm not too exhausted tonight I want to go see a movie.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Re: What are your plans for today - Saturday

I may have to work this afternoon. I am on standby right now. Job did not run yesterday so they were going to try to run it today. We have to go in & provide QA support if it does run.

Comment

SOS here...........cleaning/laundry........you know, weekends can just be an extension of the work week itself!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Headed for the L.A. County Fair today.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Raining good here. Going to stay inside and get some things done around the house. Strip all the beds. Do some painting in DS2's room. Try to get DH to tackel some projects that he keeps putting off because of yardwork.

DS1 & his GF is going in the pouring rain the the Michigan Renisance Festival. I told him he was nuts.

Comment

I really want to go with Bette to the fair, but when real life kicks in.... that's just not going to happen! Just cleaned as much of the house as I'm going to clean. Looking to see what all of ya'll are getting into. going to hang a couple shelves and a large wall clock in the computer room, DH has had them sitting in the floor for months now to do, guess I'm going to have to do it myself, and he'll yell at me later, "I was going to do that" MEN!

Other than that....Vegetate, what I do best!!

Comment

What am I doing today ? As little as possible. Had breakfast / brunch with our friends this morning. Now I am getting ready to do some laundry and this afternoon we are meeting our friends at a local dance hall.

Comment

I'm a little slow today,,,maybe had something to do with the champagne? Naw, couldn't be LOL . Just me at home today so, I think I'm going to find a good book to read and pray the sun shines so I can chillax out on my lounge chair. Have a great day everyone.
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

not much, really windy here,,some rain but not too much,looks like houston got it bad....

Comment

Over 2,000 bicyclists here for Cycle Oregon. My daughter is playing with her band for them......a little Credence Clearwater, Hanson, Lynard Skynard......lots of good music!
                    Then we have a barbecue this afternoon!

Comment

Had to take a pup to the vet for a follow-up,just got DH out the door, he has to work tonight, picking up grandson from his mother tonight, he will spend the night to keep me company till I take him to my son tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X