Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody watch Palin's interview last night?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody watch Palin's interview last night?

I didn't think it sounded rehearsed as if the commentors at the end of the show were saying, but maybe after just answering the same question a few times it starts sounding that way instead of an at the spur of the moment answer.

Re: Did anybody watch Palin's interview last night?

didn't watch it. All we had on was hurricane coverage.

Comment

i thought she did good,surprised me how tough charlie was on her considering how soft he was on obama, but she held her own.

Comment

Didn't watch it, had hurricane coverage on. To us that was much more important then the interview.

Comment

We watched it and thought she did well. My husband kept commenting on how angry Charlie Gibson looked during the entire interview, like he really had it in for her and was trying to look 'scary'. Well, I guess she's not an airhead after all.

Comment

Saw bits and pieces on the news. Having those reading glasses perched on the tip of his nose, made him look rather stern.

Comment

I thought she was very evasive on a lot of the questions.

Comment

I was also watching the hurricane reports, but I did read the interview in print online. I dunno. I still have no confidence in her as president. None at all. Would anyone even *consider* her as a viable presidential candidate if she joined the list of candidates during the primaries? I doubt anyone would look twice at her once they read her experience. I don't see how that changes now that she's still in the running for president via death or otherwise and incapacitated McCain.
                Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

they all have experts as advisers,obama has biden for foriegn policy,mccain has palin for energy, i think mccain will make 4 years,and palin is a fast learner,she'll be up to snuff then.

Comment

I saw where her friends or some people that new her were talking about how honest she is and that most people in town would say the same thing. That unfortunately isn't going to make a good politician. Its all about games and lies wether talking to the US or foreign ministers. If the US heard every truth there was to tell we would be in panic.

Comment

Originally posted by DinDin View Post
                      I saw where her friends or some people that new her were talking about how honest she is and that most people in town would say the same thing. That unfortunately isn't going to make a good politician. Its all about games and lies wether talking to the US or foreign ministers. If the US heard every truth there was to tell we would be in panic.
                      thats exactly why i would like her in office.

Comment

She would have to tell you about all the UFO's that are out there to attack us if she were to stay honest, lol. Just an example of things we should not hear when there aren't explanations/answers for everything without causing panic.

Comment

You know, the word "experience" has come up so often in this election. My thought is, just because a politician has "experience" doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to be able to think fast on their feet should something unexpected come up again like 9/11 (God forbid). I'm not really saying this to get into a political debate with anyone, I'm just saying it's something I have on my mind in trying to pick a candidate.

I know that in the business world, employers try to pick people for a job opening who have "experience", yet I've worked with some of those "experienced" people and sometimes they are the worst ever to work with because they think they know it all and end up just being difficult people who are not very flexible.

So I guess my point is, just because a candidate has the experience doesn't necessarily mean they will be flexible enough of a person to hear others out with their ideas and advise. Joe Biden puts me in mind of someone with experience, but difficult to work with. Sarah Palin doesn't necessarily have his level of experience, but she seems like she would at least listen to what the people have to say. With Obama, he doesn't have the experience, but he seems like he would listen, McCain has the experience, but seems like he'd be difficult to work with.

I don't know, am I making any sense??????
                          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Very well said. I don't know how many times the company I've worked for has hired a Manager with no experience in what the company does yet hires from the outside instead of promoting within and give the opportunity to someone who has been with the Company for years whom does have the knowledge but maybe just lacking the ambition because of been with the Company so long so they want fresh ideas. I've seen both sides. It either works very well or can have the opposite effect.

Comment

yes you do,im going by economic standards,and obama is promising way too much,and hes backtracking on alot hes said he would do,i think mccain will do it right,it may be slow coming,but itll get better.

Comment

Working...
                              X