We have snow in the mountains today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have snow in the mountains today!

It's about 1:30pm now and 71 degrees. Overnight, I'm not sure what the temp was...probably in the 50's...so weird that there's snow up there! It's still hard to fathom!

Re: We have snow in the mountains today!

No thanks, not ready for the "S" word just yet
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I don't want snow, but I am so ready for some cooler weather.

Comment

i love colorado,spent a couple weeks backpacking there,wish i lived there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwARpaKHx_w

Comment

Wow Tx, 1974, blast from the past. When did John Denver die ? Wasn't he killed in a plane crash?

Comment

Colorado is a wonderful place to live. We have been here 12 years and love it. If only we could ind better Italian Food.

Comment

yes, an experimental plane,i wont go into detail, it was pretty bad...

Comment

Seeing that video of John Denver brings a tear to your eye when you think of how talented he was. Such pretty songs.........
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Working...
                X